Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another interesting thing with the stealth grey color, if you pick stealth grey exterior color then go to interior on the order page, the silver trim is brighter like it was on the original ambient lighting photo from tesla:

Original Tesla ambient lighting photo from 2021:

View attachment 985693

Non Stealth grey interior photo:

View attachment 985694

Stealth Grey interior photo:
View attachment 985695

It's missing the small line from the original photo but it's interesting its the same brightness now.
Find it interesting how the EDD doesn’t change with Stealth Grey.

Reactions: DefenderX
IMG_0599.jpeg

Could it just be a shadow or something? Hard to 100% tell from this angle since the inlet below looks differently lit as well. I figure if it was the case one of the Tesla channels (e.g Teslarati) on X/Twitter would have confirmed.

Also seems like with the Model 3 highland edition the camera randomly appears and is taken off of renders depending on country, when you look, etc

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
Could it just be a shadow or something? Hard to 100% tell from this angle since the inlet below looks differently lit as well. I figure if it was the case one of the Tesla channels (e.g Teslarati) on X/Twitter would have confirmed.

Also seems like with the Model 3 highland edition the camera randomly appears and is taken off of renders depending on country, when you look, etc
The image in my updated order agreement and in the app show the camera.

Reactions: snorlax

It is not a shadow.

This is directly from my Tesla app
You were the one who kept insisting there weren’t going to be changes between 2023 and 2024 models… who knows?

Also, when I tried to change my order on my Tesla webpage, I cannot choose the stealth gray color anymore. Is this the same for anyone else? Any other color I can choose except stealth gray.

Also, I don't think it looks like a camera. The reason being that it's positioned too far back. All my vehicles with front cameras are positioned in front or sticking out in front of the emblem or below the emblem since it's a better angle and doesn't have an obstructed view. This one looks more like a button to open the frunk.

Last edited: