Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The worst is "hey Im interested, is this available?"
Yes it is.
Crickets....
THIS! I have resorted to just sending the thumbs up. If I'm the one reaching out, I try to have an question of some type, instead of the canned, pre filled out inquiry. Even more annoying is when I have just posted something, and I get that question.... When FB tells you the ad has been up 3mins......

Ordered 10/23
MXLR - MSM(Now Stealth Gray)
20” Tax Edition.

EDD1: Nov-Dec
EDD2: Dec-Jan
EDD3: Jan 8-Mar 4

Need the car by December 31st for tax purpose

Would suck if we’re getting further delayed from all these people who are switching their orders to Stealth Gray, doesn’t seem fair they’re now going to switch their order and still keep their place way out in front.

Model X Saga:
My order date: 9/6
Tesla app order date: 9/7
MXLR Ultra Red poverty edition

EDD1: Oct-Nov
EDD2: Oct 10- Nov 21
EDD3: Oct 10- Nov 14
EDD4: Oct 24- Nov 28
EDD5: Oct 30- Nov 20
EDD6: Oct 31- Nov 21
EDD7: Nov 1- Nov 21
EDD8: Nov 2- Nov 21
EDD9: Nov 3- Nov 21
EDD10: Nov 4- Nov 21
EDD11: Nov 5- Nov 21
EDD12: Nov 6-Nov 22

No VIN yet. They pushed the later date back too! It’s been more than 60 days since my order date.
That's so frustrating

Ordered 10/23
MXLR - MSM(Now Stealth Gray)
20” Tax Edition.

EDD1: Nov-Dec
EDD2: Dec-Jan
EDD3: Jan 8-Mar 4

Need the car by December 31st for tax purpose

Would suck if we’re getting further delayed from all these people who are switching their orders to Stealth Gray, doesn’t seem fair they’re now going to switch their order and still keep their place way out in front.
i dont think you are getting screwed by other people. I think first edd was bait. Based on what we have seen anyone ordering past 4th week of September has no chance of getting new build in before december 31.

i dont think you are getting screwed by other people. I think first edd was bait. Based on what we have seen anyone ordering past 4th week of September has no chance of getting new build in before december 31.
That’s not what I mean. In principal, If someone in say, late September who ordered an Ultra Red, a week ago decides to switch to Stealth Gray, then that person should go behind the others in line for stealth gray no?

That’s not what I mean. In principal, If someone in say, late September who ordered an Ultra Red, a week ago decides to switch to Stealth Gray, then that person should go behind the others in line for stealth gray no?
if that person was in line before you in the first place, nothing changes for you. It could even help you if it happens other way around, SG to another color, it's all noise and cancels out

Looks like there’s an update to the Supercharging transfer requirements.
IMG_0775.jpeg

if that person was in line before you in the first place, nothing changes for you. It could even help you if it happens other way around, SG to another color, it's all noise and cancels out
It’s going to be fine margins at the end of the year for deliveries and from the chatter I’ve seen online it’s mostly people switching to the stealth gray rather than the other way round.

Does this qualify for the Tax Credit? I don't think so but I was not 100% sure. 15 miles away from me though View attachment 987347
Tesla rep told me the tax credit is based on the MSRP (reported to the IRS), not the actual purchase price. I don't see how that can fly. I don't know but I would assume the IRS uses the actual purchase price as shown on your invoice - not some unused number.