Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too. I was going to finish my lunch to call Fedchoice but apparently they closed early today. Doesn't look like there's much you can do if they're closed tomorrow due to the holiday too. Sorry to hear.

Man this sucks, it was so close. I was one DocuSign away from them wiring money to Tesla. They could've let us know they are about to leave for the day instead of dropping the ball in the middle of the convo like that smh

Attachments

• IMG_4818.jpeg
    IMG_4818.jpeg
    427.1 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Fight_Club
Welp, I was supposed to pick my car up this Saturday, but I didn't realize FedChoice closed tomorrow. Looks like I'll have to wait another week to pick up my car since I won't have time to pick it up any other day.

I spoke with FedChoice earlier today, and they were mentioning they will fund Tesla tomorrow, but didn't realize they were closed! I guess I'll have to wait until Monday then. I guess I can still go to the dealer and check out the car Saturday to see if there are any issues.

This is poor customer service from FedChoice. Not letting your customer know that you are actually closed tomorrow makes a HUGE difference.