Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With Fedchoice rate starting at 4.74% now, anyone tried autoPay auto loan? Per this website, they offer from 2.99%. And another one from 1.99%.

With Fedchoice rate starting at 4.74% now, anyone tried autoPay auto loan? Per this website, they offer from 2.99%. And another one from 1.99%.

I think they are more of a broker and shop around for the "best" rates

Inventory that was exactly my build with the exception of having the yoke add on vs steering. I don't qualify for the tax credit, so I'm ok with this. As I rushed to snag it before someone else did, I forgot to use my referral code :( Sigh!
I did not use my referral code as I wanted FUSC transfer, but it does add a self-referral automatically, which I had to cancel and remove. So it is very possible that you would still get the discount (Assuming it is on the same email account of your previous purchase)

Reactions: explosive0
I did not use my referral code as I wanted FUSC transfer, but it does add a self-referral automatically, which I had to cancel and remove. So it is very possible that you would still get the discount (Assuming it is on the same email account of your previous purchase)
I asked my SA the same concern. He confirmed that the loyalty doesn't consider as offer/benefit when doing the FUSC. I have it in written email.

Well talking the the salesman he said someone else turned away a Blue MX this week and their new end EDD is Feb. so I’m not going to chance it and scheduled next Monday for pickup. Glad I did Fed Choice last week!

Good man. Not worth the headache and uncertainty. My thoughts exactly. Federal interest rates may be set to remain higher for longer, or even increase given inflation still not under control.

I don't think Tesla will drop the price that much on the Model X for the foreseeable future. They have too many things to worry about (Tesla 3 Highland, CyberTruck, Potential Model 2? <$25k?) Tesla needs to start becoming more profitable to continue running. Cybertruck will have to be sold at almost a loss if they're selling it at $50k.

For people applying to FedChoice are you waiting for a VIN? I'm trying to get the 60 day rate lock but im still probably 30-45 days out.

I applied to FedChoice about 2 and a half weeks before I received my VIN, but I had my last day of my EDD within 30 days in case there were extra delays. Given today's increase in rates and decrease in new member offers, it's safe to wait for now. My loan was finalized about 3.5 weeks after my initial application to my actual delivery date.