Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, your dates are going the wrong direction. Have you contacted an SA to ask why your date is being pushed out so much when you see just about everyone else getting their dates pulled in? Is there something going on at the Delivery/Service center in your area? I am wondering if they are pushing out deliveries in your area due to a logistics/delivery issue there?
Sent a text via the number i have for them from ordering, no response. I have no idea — maybe go on the working theory the line needs to shut for a week to retool — you know, adding camera and ambient and all 😂

has anyone elses EDD changed daily?

Last week I got a 11/22-12/15 EDD
then it changed to 11/23, then 11/24, etc... every day it changes to 'today-12/15'.
Well that is interesting. I ordered 9/27 and am picking up mine tomorrow. I live in SoCal. Since you ordered before me and you are in the Bay Area, I would think you would have gotten yours before me. Also you are past the 60-+ days average people have gotten their cars.

Did you change colors or anything during your waiting time?

Well that is interesting. I ordered 9/27 and am picking up mine tomorrow. I live in SoCal. Since you ordered before me and you are in the Bay Area, I would think you would have gotten yours before me. Also you are past the 60-+ days average people have gotten their cars.

Yeah I switched from black to stealth grey the day it was announced.

I am supposed to take delivery today but was waiting on wiring proof, finally got it but it was past delivery time so rescheduled now. I think they are swamped with us.
I am within my delivery window (but still no vin) and confused on logistics. I am pre-approved from Navy Federal credit for most of the purchase price with a check from them in hand and I'll put in the remainder in cash.
I have read I should do the inspection before paying for the vehicle so I have the ability to reject it. Cash buyers would generally wire payment right after inspecting.
How does it work when you have third party financing and a check from the credit union? I would need to give this to Tesla well in advance for it to clear before the delivery but then I've paid before the inspection...

Maybe plaids are taking longer? I ordered 9/17 and still no vin. Red with cream interior.

I got an update saying "Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your account before proceeding." Is this same for everyone? or they really made some changes to my account?
Nothing yet, what spec did you order? Can you see what details it's talking about in your account?

edit: I googled it, looks like it's related to the tesla vision notice, your VIN is probably inc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fight_Club
Not sure how's the experience of others with FedChoice sending funds to Tesla, but mine is not that smooth, seems their loan officers are so busy that they are not working on my application.
My scheduled delivery is this Wed, but this afternoon when I call them what I got was "The loan officer will reach out to you soon"😥
I’m taking delivery tomorrow. Submitted the MVPA to FedChoice on Friday and had to call them twice today to get things moving. Finally docusigned the loan agreement this anfternoon. Wire should go out early tomorrow morning and hoping I can get the wire trace before my appointment.

Has anyone experience on this (successful FUSC transfer with the $250 bonus)? It’s not the size of the bonus that really matters here; I simply wanted to help fellow aspiring FUSC transferers to avoid making the mistake as it relates to any bonus / discount.
apparently you can not transfer supercharging and keep any discounts I just got this message on my pending model x pick up instructions

Attachments

• supercharging transfer agreement.jpg
    supercharging transfer agreement.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 32