Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picked up my Blue MX today, looks good, some misalignment but not significant enough to reject it. FWD is amazing.

Compare to my MYLR:
- The steering wheel is lighter
- Smoother when driving over bumpy roads
- Weird turn light buttons

Overall satisfied, might follow the thread to buy some associates!

Thanks! Wish you all smooth deliveries!

Congrats! We have a blue on order as well. Would love to see any pictures if you're willing to share. (Seems like the least popular color, perhaps along with black)

Congrats! We have a blue on order as well. Would love to see any pictures if you're willing to share. (Seems like the least popular color, perhaps along with black)
FWD alignment is great, tried to open it in the garage first time, knowing it should work but still scared :p

Attachments

• IMG_4604.jpeg
    IMG_4604.jpeg
    743.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4605.jpeg
    IMG_4605.jpeg
    725.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4606.jpeg
    IMG_4606.jpeg
    567.6 KB · Views: 14
Do I need to put in my final payment details now that I have a VIN or is it okay to wait until closer to when my delivery will be? The app is still showing my EDD as December 27 - Feb 7 although I was just assigned a VIN today. Just trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

My poverty edition is having a poverty problem the charge door won't open while pressing the Tesla charger handle button, I had mobile service today they couldn't fix now I got to get an appointment at the service center..
My MXLR charge door does not open either, I thought that was the 'new norm' and it opens if I hit the lightning bolt charge icon on my app! So I am interested in how that works out for you

Edit: My MXLR has not visited a supercharger yet, I am referring to the mobile charger button for my home. My mobile charger is from 2016.

My poverty edition is having a poverty problem the charge door won't open while pressing the Tesla charger handle button, I had mobile service today they couldn't fix now I got to get an appointment at the service center..
Same issue as I faced. It is a known firmware issue with the Model X. I went through a few test scenarios with Tesla via mobile app and they have determined the firmware is killing the functionality of the charger wand button. Soon as the car updates, the wand button works for like 2-3 days. Then back to being non functional. Tesla stated a “fleet wide” firmware fix is in the works to rectify this. There is no need to have parts replaced as this is not a mechanical issue, rather software only. I’m currently on firmware 2023.32.9. Soon as my car updated to this firmware, the wand button worked for 2 days. Tesla resent the same firmware for testing and still only worked for 2-3 days before rendering the wand button useless. Things we tested:

Wall charger firmware
Wall charger wand frequency signal
Vehicle frequency signal
Vehicle Bluetooth signal
Vehicle firmware reload

The car saw all signals being transmitted via wand and the signals were strong.

I was loosing my mind after all of this and finally Tesla techs reviewed all of my logs and saw some firmware coding issues that is leading to the wand issue.

It’s a waiting game at this point for the firmware fix. I may be lazy AF but I sure hate getting out of the car just to realize I need to either pull out the phone or open the charge port via internal screen lol. I’m too OCD to press on the charge port itself haha.

Reactions: aiorbroke
Had the same issue with mine. It randomly started working after a few days again. I'm keeping an eye on it. I believe it is software related. Have you tried a hard reboot?

Reactions: SunnySideUp
Order Date 11/06 New Mexico
MX white on white 6 seater yoke 22 no transfer
ED Dec-Jan
EDD 12/06-1/10
EDD 12/03-12/24 😊
Woke up to a VIN this morning still PF426 🙃
EDD 12/14-12/20

Now to find financing without a ridiculous interest rate. Just sold my 2022 Telluride that had a 2.75% rate 😩🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️..... To be cont.