Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve used Educational Employees Credit Union for loans in the past. Usually the best rate I could find. Website is myeecu.org with auto loans at 4.89% through December 31st. I believe a $5 donation will be required to join if you don’t meet the membership qualifications (Student, educator, etcetera).

I’ve used Educational Employees Credit Union for loans in the past. Usually the best rate I could find. Website is myeecu.org with auto loans at 4.89% through December 31st. I believe a $5 donation will be required to join if you don’t meet the membership qualifications (Student, educator, etcetera).
Thank you. This rate looks reasonable next to Fed Choice. I will try to apply when I get closer, I don't want to get a credit ding now.

How did you manage that, did you have a reservation? I just wary or the 12k FSD included but yet not fully functional. I was hoping for the 20k foundation version they would throw in the extended range battery option vs FSD. FSD is software, but to me the hardware is worth more.
yes, we reserved the first three minutes of the reveal in 2019. Tri/500 mile range/ 14K towing. I think the extender option is an afterthought. Maybe Tesla DOES feel bad that they couldn't get the 500 to work. And no, they wouldn't throw it in with a FS. It's the money maker edition (like they did with the MX Signature

you are right, sorry about that. On another note: non-tax editions are churned out faster now it seems. Still no vin on our poverty MX
no worries :)

non-tax editions are churned out faster now it seems
Is this really true? I spoke to an irate Tesla salesperson and he said right now they are still sorting out issue from last week and as long as I'd made the order on time even if deliveries go into Jan they will honor the supercharging transfer. I took that as yes deliveries will most likely push into the new year. My only hope is if I'm picking up the delivery in 2024 they atleast give the 2024 VINs and not some clearance lot from Dec 2023. 🤷‍♂️

SA called today evening with pickup schedule around end of December. Confirmation coming in few days

I referred my neighbor for model x as well and he ordered few days after me, on 11/21, MXLR white, white interior, 6 seat , yoke
He got VIN last week , PF427XX as well. Not sure how they prioritize orders.

At a high level, something like this:
  1. What is being built
  2. Where it's being to shipped to
  3. Who this build matches in that location
  4. Who they like more 🤪