Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The X's steering is way softer and lighter than the Y.. even in sport mode. Sport mode in the X feels like comfort mode in the Y.
I was happy w my MYP until I got the MSP. It was the suspension that made me realize I wanted the MX. Had a MX for an overnight loaner and I was sold. I even had the MPP comfort coilover so they were nights and day better than stock. So I’m super excited for my new MX.

The X's steering is way softer and lighter than the Y.. even in sport mode. Sport mode in the X feels like comfort mode in the Y.

I was happy w my MYP until I got the MSP. It was the suspension that made me realize I wanted the MX. Had a MX for an overnight loaner and I was sold. I even had the MPP comfort coilover so they were nights and day better than stock. So I’m super excited for my new MX.
Sounds like TANGO SUKKA is in his 20’s and N2B8 is in his 50’s. Different priorities.

• Funny
Reactions: EvoL
Well after an impatient 80 day wait, D-DAY finally came yesterday. Fortunately I went to the SC 2 days earlier to get resolved some erroneous info in my App Task Section. The Gypsum, Colorado SC just opened for business about 2 months ago, and other than their General Manager, both 2 SA's have no other Tesla experience.

In spite of this I could not be more pleased with the final delivery outcome yesterday. First of all my White/Black Tax Edition looked magnificent!! I was tempted to ask Mathnerd to help supervise my inspection, but decided against that. I would never UNSEE panel gaps that I wouldn't notice on my own (just kidding Mathnerd).

My greatest anxiety that had kept me up these last few nights, was the FSD TRANSFER situation that began September 30th and had been a clusterf**k, till the very end.

To my great appreciation the Gypsum SC staff persevered and made the final Delivery day outcome I had, a wonderful experience. The FSD TRANSFER showed on my 2023 MXLR while at the SC, and about an hour later I got a Tesla email confirmation that the transfer was successful.

Tesla did what I was promised and that's all I ask.

Wishing the rest of you as pleasant of a Delivery Day as I had.

Happy Holidays and enjoy your new Teslas.

My experience was with the '18 M3LR. Maybe the newer suspension is what you've experience?

Mine is '21 with 82kwh battery. In my understanding the new suspension was only in Model Y (but actually that post discusses both so maybe, but that is late '22 or something).

The problem is understeer not suspension, it does not corner well, for example in roundabouts it skids when other cars don't at the same velocity while I have sticky sports tyres.

Well... the suspension is too harsh also, I'd probably prefer something like the Highland suspension, though I have not tried it, yet.

Mine is '21 with 82kwh battery. In my understanding the new suspension was only in Model Y (but actually that post discusses both so maybe, but that is late '22 or something).

The problem is understeer not suspension, it does not corner well, for example in roundabouts it skids when other cars don't at the same velocity while I have sticky sports tyres.

Well... the suspension is too harsh also, I'd probably prefer something like the Highland suspension, though I have not tried it, yet.
So maybe a beefier aftermarket adjustable rear sway bar is in order to help with that understeer?

• Informative
Reactions: Tiger
My EDD for CA tax edition was pushed out today:

2 weeks ago: 12/8 to 2/2
Yesterday: 12/20 to 1/6
Today: 12/23 to 1/13

I'm starting to look for inventory models as I can take advantage of the Commercial EV Tax Credit but not really interested in the 6 or 7 seaters and the color options. May need to get an X5 50e...

My EDD for CA tax edition was pushed out today:

2 weeks ago: 12/8 to 2/2
Yesterday: 12/20 to 1/6
Today: 12/23 to 1/13

I'm starting to look for inventory models as I can take advantage of the Commercial EV Tax Credit but not really interested in the 6 or 7 seaters and the color options. May need to get an X5 50e...
I'm in the same boat. I'm now seeing people who ordered as far as a month after mine being assigned VIN's and my EDD just keeps getting pushed out further (12/23-1/13). The X5 50e is starting to look really appealing.