Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d reach out to them asap, they took ~3 days to fund my loan and I had to delay my pickup.
So it went down to the wire, 3.99% for 5y vs the current 6.74% that's a difference of 6k over 5y.

I submitted the MVPA on Weds, but my loan officer was off on Thursday so nothing was done. This morning 6a I called saying I need the loan funding today as I'm picking up my car tomorrow Saturday. I knew they were closed at 1PM PST. They finally got me the docusign at 1130am, and I can see the new Tesla loan in my FedChoice account. It said it's been funded but so far nothing on Tesla app side. How long after funding before you see a credit on the Tesla app? Or how do you confirm that Tesla received the wire?

Reactions: awd_rails
It's ok, my wife who's been using a keyfob forever now refused my offer to buy her a keyfob for the new X. Give it a chance. We replaced our door locks as well and now don't carry any keys at all.

(I do agree that the card should be carried for very rare emergencies, lost/stolen phone, valet drivers, etc)
Me too, I don't use a key for my house anymore and don't use a keyfob for my car. I keep my license sandwiched in the back side of my phone case. I carry a wallet for credit cards and the backup key card to hand to the valet to use.

The cool thing is that if your wallet and phone get stolen, thieves almost always toss the phone because it can be tracked and that has my license in it so I can get it back. Credit cards are easy to cancel.

Reactions: JBT66
So it went down to the wire, 3.99% for 5y vs the current 6.74% that's a difference of 6k over 5y.

I submitted the MVPA on Weds, but my loan officer was off on Thursday so nothing was done. This morning 6a I called saying I need the loan funding today as I'm picking up my car tomorrow Saturday. I knew they were closed at 1PM PST. They finally got me the docusign at 1130am, and I can see the new Tesla loan in my FedChoice account. It said it's been funded but so far nothing on Tesla app side. How long after funding before you see a credit on the Tesla app? Or how do you confirm that Tesla received the wire?
They did my wire at 10am and it showed up within an hour or two. I emailed my loan officer as well and she sent a wire confirmation pdf. My service center wanted that in case the app wasnt showing the wire yet for pickup.

I thought in CA a picture of your license is not considered as valid if pulled over.
If you haven't seen it, CA has a mobile driver's license now that works at LAX - too bad not SNA

It explicit states that law enforcement doesn't accept it though

Reactions: davenlei
in my 4.5 years of owning teslas there have been 2 incidents where the tesla app server was down and you could not get in the car without a keycard. i always carry my card in my wallet as a backup.
I know the pre refresh S/X were dependent on the server and app running, I’ve locked myself out of my old 18’ X, the X wouldn’t connect to cellular service. Aren’t the refreshes working off of the phones Bluetooth so it doesn’t matter if Tesla servers are down?

Reactions: TANGO SUKKA
Quick question: it says that our vehicle will NOT have USS and some of the features of FSD wil not be available at time of pickup. We do not have a FSD transfer (we did UFSC). Since there is a 3mth trial FSD should we ask if they can start the 3 months after all features are available?
And, what differentiates a LR from a PLAID, stricltly software, or hardware?
@AustroTom

I read that also , before taking delivery a few days ago. Once my Cameras calibrated I was able to enable my transfered FSD.

I must say that with the new SW RELEASE, I found the FSD amazing and had several drives with no input needed from me. I'm very impressed and I've been FSD BETA tester for literally 2 years.

You got 3.99% from FedChoice?
I only see 6.74% on their site.

Edit: I see people talking about it around page 98 on this thread. Looks like it used to be 4.49% and new customers got up to 1% off, but the floor was 3.99%. So I assume best case today is 5.74%.

Last edited:

Edit: I see people talking about it around page 98 on this thread. Looks like it used to be 4.49% and new customers got up to 1% off, but the floor was 3.99%. So I assume best case today is 5.74%.
4.89% here but only for a few more days:

Reactions: lonnielevi

Yes I locked this rate on the last day of October so good until 12/31. Regular rate was 4.5% something, but new customers get 3.99. I think it stayed under 5% until earlier this month and suddenly shot over 6%. I’m not sure if they still offer the 1% discount.

If you happen to have an order for the CT, don’t forget to ask for an additional $1k off on top of your loyalty or referral discount. I got a total of $1500 off.

Reactions: Singh
Yes I locked this rate on the last day of October so good until 12/31. Regular rate was 4.5% something, but new customers get 3.99. I think it stayed under 5% until earlier this month and suddenly shot over 6%. I’m not sure if they still offer the 1% discount.

If you happen to have an order for the CT, don’t forget to ask for an additional $1k off on top of your loyalty or referral discount. I got a total of $1500 off.
Loyalty referral is just 10,000 credits now. But I guess I could upgrade my wife’s Model 3 with the Acceleration Boost!

Car was perfect and everything works! 12mi on odometer, AP calibrated after 1.5 mi, super smooth and quiet. Felt much more sporty than the previous X hence I got the Y at that time. This is going to be a keeper.

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpeg
    IMG_1675.jpeg
    691.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1673.jpeg
    IMG_1673.jpeg
    575.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1646.jpeg
    IMG_1646.jpeg