Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From that picture it looks like you are swiping down starting on the main rear camera view. Swipe down between the two side camera views.
@MP3Mike @towndrunk

What is shown in my photos is what TownDrunk told me to do.
I did originally try swiping each Left & Right screens separately (from all different areas of their screen), and tried in-between Left & Right, which you suggested...nothing seems to work.

Could this just be an anomaly with my 2023 MXLR.

Have either of you two, actually taken delivery on your 2023 X, and actually done with these cameras what you're suggesting I try?

Has anyone on this thread actually been able to show strictly the Rear Camera view, on a 2023 X, while in the DRIVE gear?

Last edited:
@MP3Mike @towndrunk

What is shown in my photos is what TownDrunk told me to do.
I did originally try swiping each Left & Right screens separately (from all different areas of their screen), and tried in-between Left & Right, which you suggested...nothing seems to work.

Could this just be an anomaly with my 2023 MXLR.

Have either of you two, actually taken delivery on your 2023 X, and actually done with these cameras what you're suggesting I try?

Has anyone on this thread actually been able to show strictly the Rear Camera view, on a 2023 X, while in the DRIVE gear?
Yes, I had to reenable the side cameras because the rear camera is so pixelated when it’s maxed out.

My current EDD is 12/25-1/15. I'm assuming I could get a VIN assigned anytime from now until 12/31. I almost want to get a 2024 VIN now since there's only one week left. What are my options for rejection? Do I simply tell them I want to reject it? Do they request any reasons? Does putting the car on vacation hold only hold the car (same VIN), or does it give you a new VIN after releasing the hold? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

My current EDD is 12/25-1/15. I'm assuming I could get a VIN assigned anytime from now until 12/31. I almost want to get a 2024 VIN now since there's only one week left. What are my options for rejection? Do I simply tell them I want to reject it? Do they request any reasons? Does putting the car on vacation hold only hold the car (same VIN), or does it give you a new VIN after releasing the hold? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

You can request a 2 weeks hold after you receive your VIN. You do not need to provide a reason. The hold lets Tesla assign that car/VIN to someone else. After 2 weeks, you will be assigned a new VIN. Note that Tesla (any car company) can legally build a 2023 VIN in 2024, so it is not an absolute certainty that your new VIN would be a 2024, though your chances are good at this time of the year. Good luck.

For those who are coming from the older MX how are you adjusting to the new instrument panel not showing trip info or the energy graph? I don’t know why they removed it. As far I can tell it’s the same instrument panel from previous generation. Also now the regen is just shown as a small green indicator at the very bottom, at that point why even bother showing it. 🙄

For those who are coming from the older MX how are you adjusting to the new instrument panel not showing trip info or the energy graph? I don’t know why they removed it. As far I can tell it’s the same instrument panel from previous generation. Also now the regen is just shown as a small green indicator at the very bottom, at that point why even bother showing it. 🙄
I drove the older MX and have the new MX (and also have a Y). I don't have any issue with the energy graph not showing, etc. I have a feeling they look at the stats of people that look at the graph/trip page and see it is a seldom used page for the vast majority of people.
Regarding the regen bar, It bothered me that it was not as visible at first but now am fine with it since it is not a 'critical' display item and having mostly critical driving items displayed probably makes it safer that you only have a few things jumping out at you than too much info while driving.

• Helpful
Reactions: tezlaMXUR17&24
I am in VA and ordered my tax edition on 10/15. The original EDD was 12/24 - 1/28. I just got a text with VIN assigned. It's still a 2023 VIN. I am thinking to reject the VIN and hoping to get a 2024 VIN the next time. However, I am worry about the tax rebate. What would you do?
Rejected the VIN (PF430) today and placed the account on hold for 2 weeks until 1/9/24. I hope they don't build 2023 cars in 2024.

Received VIN today. 10/12 order date. 429
Any idea how to figure out build date?
So…
10/12 Order date
12/21 Vin assigned
12/24 Received the Schedule delivery text when I was in Mexico. Trying to figure out return for scheduling.
12/25 at 7:10pm received Must schedule delivery by 4:00pm tomorrow.
12/26 at 9:01am while I’m trying to schedule delivery (ironic) received text - Your order has been put on hold. Immediately called Tesla and they confirm that the MCLR Tax Edition was given to someone else and no delivery date is available.

Any suggestions? I know, my bad because I thought that when it said schedule before 4pm tomorrow it actually meant 4pm tomorrow and not randomly some time before 4pm.

So…
10/12 Order date
12/21 Vin assigned
12/24 Received the Schedule delivery text when I was in Mexico. Trying to figure out return for scheduling.
12/25 at 7:10pm received Must schedule delivery by 4:00pm tomorrow.
12/26 at 9:01am while I’m trying to schedule delivery (ironic) received text - Your order has been put on hold. Immediately called Tesla and they confirm that the MCLR Tax Edition was given to someone else and no delivery date is available.

Any suggestions? I know, my bad because I thought that when it said schedule before 4pm tomorrow it actually meant 4pm tomorrow and not randomly some time before 4pm.
Seems strange that they wouldn't give you any options. we were able to choose a day and time on our app. We even switched it back and forth a couple of times.

Seems strange that they wouldn't give you any options. we were able to choose a day and time on our app. We even switched it back and forth a couple of times.
Thought so too. Came back with “Yes, I just confirmed that it was assigned to a different person and we don’t have an estimated delivery date. Would you be interested in taking a demo from inventory?”