Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep. This is exactly what happened with me yesterday too. Go speak with someone. Don’t do it online yourself. They need to do it from the back office and it will just refresh on co Sumer facing end when it’s done.
Did you get a text or call saying they can’t update on their end? so after all that promises yesterday, I got a text an hour ago saying it couldn’t be processed on their end….

I ordered Xmas day, black tax edition. EDD was Feb-Mar for awhile then switched too Feb 27th-April 23rd where its still at lol. I still haven't did the "Apply for Incentives" in the mobile app yet since I was waiting for the POS credit. Hopefully since I haven't done that, it is pushing me back.

I ordered Xmas day, black tax edition. EDD was Feb-Mar for awhile then switched too Feb 27th-April 23rd where its still at lol. I still haven't did the "Apply for Incentives" in the mobile app yet since I was waiting for the POS credit. Hopefully since I haven't done that, it is pushing me back.
You have a while to wait then. A lot of orders before you by a couple months still waiting, including myself. Looking at sometime in February for me.