Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was assigned a 2023 VIN. Told that a vacation hold will remove the FUSC transfer. Does that track with what you all know? I thought FUSC was only forfeited if I reject the vehicle.
That sucks. We are out traveling too. I’d told my advisor if a VIN was assigned now it would not be possible for me to pick it up. He had said that should not be an issue. I’d try to speaking with your local advisor. Sometimes they are reasonable.

Reactions: pleeau
Was assigned a 2023 VIN. Told that a vacation hold will remove the FUSC transfer. Does that track with what you all know? I thought FUSC was only forfeited if I reject the vehicle.
Also curious, did you get an email to update design like few of us got it earlier this month. I was hoping those who got that email were atleast guaranteed a 2024 VIN since the mileage changed.

Have you rejected a VIN yet? You can reject your 1st VIN and keep the transfer.

I just got my MXP today (2023) with FSD transfer. Couldn't reject the VIN cause it was my 2nd VIN
No rejects on my end. Although, I was matched to a VIN in dec when they halted delivery. While it was halted, I changed color and released that VIN (without having seen the car). Perhaps that counts as a reject. I ordered a SG tax edition on 10/21.

No rejects on my end. Although, I was matched to a VIN in dec when they halted delivery. While it was halted, I changed color and released that VIN (without having seen the car). Perhaps that counts as a reject. I ordered a SG tax edition on 10/21.
Ah that was the missing piece of the information reallly. If you explain this to the advisor maybe they will allow the vacation hold. Teslas internal systems are s**t from what I’ve seen and heard from friends who work there 😓

I've seen a few inventory tax editions pop up with a discount of $2400. I called and asked if I could possibly match with one of those, fly one way and drive it home but was told as of last year, I have to pickup one in the state I'm registering in only. That's a bummer
That $2400 is basically depreciation, i’d rather have a 2024 with any new features.

Reactions: TespaceX