Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve a pickup this Sunday and Tesla is asking me to downpayment ahead of time even before I can see the vehicle. When I asked them I got the corporate lingo saying our cars go through rigorous testing. :rolleyes:

Back in 2017, I remember we were giving VIP treatment and they even allowed us to take pictures before we handed them check.

What are my options?

Assuming the car is on their parking lot, you can go and see how it looks. You can ofcourse always wait until it pops into the inventory for sale.

Order 10/26, pickup yesterday at Houston Cypress. Tax edition ultrared is amazing. No issues at all, alignments are perfect. Vision system calibrated within about 5 miles, FSD working well. Installed S3XY Buttons right away, game changer those things are, must have imo. So now I have graduated from this thread after 3 long months lol, will follow the general MX thread moving forward. The horn lol, I will never use but the new camera button is awesome for parking. Now if I can just get a yoke!

Attachments

• PXL_20240130_193722831.jpg
    PXL_20240130_193722831.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 23
Which pickup center was this? Mine is Fremont.

The people I'm chatting with on their helpline are outright insane and rude. They treat customers as s**t. I understand they are just going by the corporate policy so it would be hard to blame the actual people we interface with but at this money you would be getting the top of line cars from other manufacturers and get premium buying experience. Just because we love Tesla and its ecosystem doesn't mean we get treated like this. :rolleyes:

Apparently Elon doesn't care about car sales anymore or has implanted himself with a neuralink. 😂
Upland

Order 10/26, pickup yesterday at Houston Cypress. Tax edition ultrared is amazing. No issues at all, alignments are perfect. Vision system calibrated within about 5 miles, FSD working well. Installed S3XY Buttons right away, game changer those things are, must have imo. So now I have graduated from this thread after 3 long months lol, will follow the general MX thread moving forward. The horn lol, I will never use but the new camera button is awesome for parking. Now if I can just get a yoke!
That ultra red is to die for. I cant think of what's better. The deep blue metallic or ultra red

Reactions: csrpenfab
What is S3XY buttons?

• Helpful
Reactions: Tiger
Hope all the late October orders have been delivered or will be soon. My wait has been 15 weeks.

Ordered 10/24/2023
MXLR Gray tax edition
EDD1 (10/25): Nov - Dec
EDD2 (10/29): Dec - Jan
EDD3 (11/2): Jan - Feb
EDD4 (11/8): Jan 7 - Mar 3
EDD5 (11/22): Jan 4 - Feb 15
EDD6 (12/16): Jan 1 - Feb 5
EDD7 (12/26): Jan 21 - March 3
EDD8 (1/9): Jan 23 - Feb 27
EDD9 (1/20): Feb 3 - Feb 10

1/20/2024 - VIN assigned - 2024 Model Year

EDD10 (1/26): Jan 29 – Feb 7
EDD11 (1/27): told to pick Feb 5 or 6 for delivery

2/6/2024 - Delivery Date!

105 Days between Order Date and Delivery Date

Reactions: Jen_v and dn325ci
Hope all the late October orders have been delivered or will be soon. My wait has been 15 weeks.

Ordered 10/24/2023
MXLR Gray tax edition
EDD1 (10/25): Nov - Dec
EDD2 (10/29): Dec - Jan
EDD3 (11/2): Jan - Feb
EDD4 (11/8): Jan 7 - Mar 3
EDD5 (11/22): Jan 4 - Feb 15
EDD6 (12/16): Jan 1 - Feb 5
EDD7 (12/26): Jan 21 - March 3
EDD8 (1/9): Jan 23 - Feb 27
EDD9 (1/20): Feb 3 - Feb 10

1/20/2024 - VIN assigned - 2024 Model Year

EDD10 (1/26): Jan 29 – Feb 7
EDD11 (1/27): told to pick Feb 5 or 6 for delivery

2/6/2024 - Delivery Date!

105 Days between Order Date and Delivery Date
I hope I should be getting my vin assign sometime this week. I am currently doing the one day shuffle with my edd. I am on day 87 right now.

I hope I should be getting my vin assign sometime this week. I am currently doing the one day shuffle with my edd. I am on day 87 right now.

Sounds like my situation. I still have a month long window that starts in a couple days, Feb 2 - Mar 8.

Yesterday got my low-ball offer, yet don't want to reject it until I know of something better. I know Carvana was better, but that dropped $1k in one week.

Ordered on 1/9
Black/black tax edition
Location SoCal

EDD was Feb 7~Mar 16
Recevied the schedule delivery notice today (Jan 31)

Had to put a hold on the order because the co-signer(wife) is out of state.

Wonder how it gets delivered this fast (<3 weeks), a reject?
That’s super fast, that’s a high chance it’s a reject. I will be jealous if it’s not. Too bad the wife is out of town to find out. What vin was it?

Google S3XY Buttons, enhance auto Bulgaria, you must have these, period. I use the toggle from D to R and back constantly lol, you will have more. But, keep an old phone on the charge pad, setup on screen speed set back one and up one, then an android auto-clicker .. perhaps you get my meaning but self driving is truly amazing.