Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You making this comment that I am making fun of Elon by using the avatar pic is delusional.

Here is what you said.

“What’s not adorable is using someone’s compromised picture as an avatar however. I think you know he’s an Aspy, one with an autistic disorder. It one thing to see faceless MSM repeatedly using not so nice pictures of the guy with the goal to ridicule, it’s another to see it done by a specific person. What compels you to do it?”

Like I sad before, and if you did a little research or knew anything about Elon you would know that my avatar pic is from a global event that he spoke at and was making smart ass comments when this pic was taken. This pic is in no way is making fun or ridiculing him. This pic is used by many when referring to Elon and his comments. So before you make slanderous accusations about people I would suggest you do some research.
Not sure who among us two comes across as slanderous. Doing research into what compels you is what I’ve been trying to do. Despite some effort, I still don’t have a straight answer. It’s all good; it turns out I don’t care that much…as long as you know why you do it.

Reactions: jgilbs85

Sorry need to take proper pics but sharing a couple here. Took delivery from Colma, SFO. Very friendly DS let us explore the vehicle for more than an hour and were very courteous.

First 100mi review: Ride quality is day and night difference. I heard the rattling noise too a couple of times. FSD felt more or less similar to my 2017 HW3. Battery seems like never discharges. I got it at 65% charge on delivery, charged from 55 -> 63% last night and after 100mi its still around 45%. 100mi on 2017 meant atleast 50% used up so that definitely is refreshing. Also it seems very energy efficient. Avg wh/mi so far shows 293 wh/mi which I can only dream of on the old one down the slope. Very happy so far.

1707696072785.png
1707696199936.jpeg

Sorry need to take proper pics but sharing a couple here. Took delivery from Colma, SFO. Very friendly DS let us explore the vehicle for more than an hour and were very courteous.

First 100mi review: Ride quality is day and night difference. I heard the rattling noise too a couple of times. FSD felt more or less similar to my 2017 HW3. Battery seems like never discharges. I got it at 65% charge on delivery, charged from 55 -> 63% last night and after 100mi its still around 45%. 100mi on 2017 meant atleast 50% used up so that definitely is refreshing. Also it seems very energy efficient. Avg wh/mi so far shows 293 wh/mi which I can only dream of on the old one down the slope. Very happy so far.

View attachment 1017503View attachment 1017504
True red MX love with two in the garage

Since rejecting my first VIN on January 26th, my estimated delivery date has been consistently pushed back by one day for a total of 17 days up until today. I am located in SoCal. Current EDD is Feb 12-Feb 28. I am sure tomorrow will be Feb 13- Feb 29.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation?

That's crazy. May I ask about your build? Mine has a black interior and white exterior.

When did you reject your first VIN, and are you in the Bay Area? I can't choose one from inventory because the price is different now. Did your adviser say anything?

View attachment 1017503View attachment 1017504

How does that work with two so dissimilar reds? We like red, but hated the multicoat red. Now that ultra red is out, had to have it.

That's crazy. May I ask about your build? Mine has a black interior and white exterior.

When did you reject your first VIN, and are you in the Bay Area? I can't choose one from inventory because the price is different now. Did your adviser say anything?
White/white. Ordered 1/24 in Bay Area. Didn't receive a VIN. Dates been moving back by 1 day for about the past 10 days.

White/white. Ordered 1/24 in Bay Area. Didn't receive a VIN. Dates been moving back by 1 day for about the past 10 days.

Got it. Thanks for the information. It seems to be related to the location in CA. I placed my order on Oct 23rd. I rejected the first VIN because they damaged the car twice during the initial delivery and during the body shop repair.

Is anyone else in CA with a white exterior experiencing EDD being pushed back by one day every day? Thanks

Received VIN today: RF43XXXX

Long Range, Stealth Grey, 20” Wheels, 5 Seat Configuration, Steering Wheel, and Black Interior (Tax Edition)

Order Date: 11/22/2023
Expected Delivery Date (EDD) 1: Jan-Feb
EDD 2, 12/2/2023: Jan 19-Mar 15
EDD 3, 12/11/2023: Jan 22-Mar 4
EDD 4, 01/21/2024: Feb 2 -Mar 8
EDD 5, 01/31/2024: Feb 4- Feb 25
Many updated EDD's moving one day at a time after Feb 4
EDD (12?), 02/11/2024: Feb 11-Feb 28
VIN Assigned Today 02/12/2024, New EDD: Feb 13-Feb 20

Located in Central California

Been lurking since I placed my order on 11/25/23 but I've finally been assigned a VIN. I just have to upload proof of insurance and then the app is asking me to make my full payment. As of now, the EDD is showing Feb 13th - Feb 20th. So no specific delivery date. I've read online a bunch that you don't have to pay in advance in order to have a delivery date set. It's obviously recommended to see the car first before making any payment.

My question is, since I still only see a week long EDD right now, will that get narrowed down to a specific date once I upload my proof of insurance? Or will they not set one until they receive my final payment?