Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my VIN this morning. EDD 3/23 - 3/30. I had previously rejected a VIN earlier in the week because it had a build date of 2/26. I was trying to see if I can push it to get something produced after 3/1. On the first VIN that was assigned I did get the Tesla Vision order update disclaimer. This time I did not...I am not sure if this is because I already accepted it the first time or if something has actually changed.

But at this point don't you guys think we would've heard about someone that has taken delivery of a MX with a post 3/1 build date?

Reactions: Dmithun
I just received my VIN this morning. EDD 3/23 - 3/30. I had previously rejected a VIN earlier in the week because it had a build date of 2/26. I was trying to see if I can push it to get something produced after 3/1. On the first VIN that was assigned I did get the Tesla Vision order update disclaimer. This time I did not...I am not sure if this is because I already accepted it the first time or if something has actually changed.

But at this point don't you guys think we would've heard about someone that has taken delivery of a MX with a post 3/1 build date?
When did you place order?

If you had accepted the Tesla vision disclaimer then you won't have to do it again

Damn...I got a little excited, but I figured that was the case.

I am hoping we start hearing something about post 3/1 build deliveries so we can debunk or confirm this rumor once and for all.

The only changes that have been made to Model X is the horn, there are no ambient lighting, front camera or massaging seats. When and if Tesla adds these things they will add it to their website or post about it.

• Funny
Reactions: mr-dmitry
There's a thread on Reddit about the yoke retrofits posted by a Tesla service employee.

Buried in the comments someone asked about the new updates:

"Oh yes it actually happened. Production was halted and they started the line change over end of last month if I heard correct. Vehicles produced this month “not necessary all those delivered this month as some were built last month still” should have the new goodies."

Obviously take with an appropriate level of skepticism but thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: TyH2009
There's a thread on Reddit about the yoke retrofits posted by a Tesla service employee.

Buried in the comments someone asked about the new updates:

"Oh yes it actually happened. Production was halted and they started the line change over end of last month if I heard correct. Vehicles produced this month “not necessary all those delivered this month as some were built last month still” should have the new goodies."

Obviously take with an appropriate level of skepticism but thought I'd mention it.
I just received confirmation that my vehicle build date was 3/7/24. So I guess we will see later this month when I take delivery.

The only changes that have been made to Model X is the horn, there are no ambient lighting, front camera or massaging seats. When and if Tesla adds these things they will add it to their website or post about it.
?

Tesla is notorious for quietly implementing production changes before officially announcing. The front camera and ambient lighting are very likely. I haven’t heard anything about massaging seating from reliable sources, so that probably isn’t a thing.

Ignore him. Likes to act like hes smarter than everyone else thats speculating on unknowns while hes also speculating on things he knows nothing about.
I like to act like I am smarter then everyone?, um ok. It's called 10 years of Tesla's bs and owning more than 20 of them. So no, I am not smarter than everyone else I just have common sense and experience. And why don't you "ignore me" if you have such an opinion of me..😆

Reactions: Pcuz
IMG_2420.jpeg