Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today. Tax edition. I echo many of the comments on this thread the quality and build are solid. No issues. Much better than my 2021 Model S.

HELP! One thing that is screwed up is the time. I’m in eastern time and the car is stuck on pacific time! It’s connected to the interest but I’m not sure why it won’t update to ET. Any ideas?

Reactions: TyH2009
Took delivery today. Tax edition. I echo many of the comments on this thread the quality and build are solid. No issues. Much better than my 2021 Model S.

HELP! One thing that is screwed up is the time. I’m in eastern time and the car is stuck on pacific time! It’s connected to the interest but I’m not sure why it won’t update to ET. Any ideas?
Try holding the digital clock down

I found the one I’m supposed to take delivery of tomorrow. Looks pretty good. Of course it was raining so I couldn’t look for scratches or anything. But the doors look good. Passenger side maybe slightly off, but still better than the original one I was supposed to take delivery of, but drivers like looked pretty even.

View attachment 1032009View attachment 1032010View attachment 1032011View attachment 1032012View attachment 1032013View attachment 1032014View attachment 1032015View attachment 1032016
Awesome. You're lucky they're left in the open. Near us, they're all locked in a lot so I can't take a peak.

• Informative
Reactions: Kohan
Hi all, first time on this forum. I got the tax edition ordered as well on 10Mar24. No VIN and EDD still shows March. Looks like I shouldn't hold my breath for 10,000 supercharger miles at this point as many of you have ordered long before me and are still without VIN. Hoping I get some progress later this week.
Finally EDD changed to a specific range: 02-24APR. Still no VIN though.

less than 24 hours with my new MX I’ve noticed a weird “hum” while sitting in the car in park. I never noticed this in my model S.

FYI this happens both from a cold start and even after the battery is warm.
Mine too. I just picked mine up on Friday (3/22/24). I thought I was going crazy. I can hear it the moment I walk into my garage. Mine is when I'm standing outside of the car but not close enough to "wake it up".

less than 24 hours with my new MX I’ve noticed a weird “hum” while sitting in the car in park. I never noticed this in my model S.

FYI this happens both from a cold start and even after the battery is warm.
Is what you hearing also coincide with a slight vibration in the drivers seat? I get that on rare occasions and it does not seem associated to anything specific and happens for a couple of minutes. It does feel like some type of pump is running.

Tax boi special, ordered 03/08/24, Southern California - frankly I'm appalled I don't have my X yet 😆
-$1,000 cybertruck reservation holder discount
-$7,500 tax boi credit
-$12,000 FSD transfer
+10,000 Free Super Charger miles (trading in the M3P)
No VIN, just "March 2024" as a delivery date.

I know some of you have been waiting much longer, but its such a different experience from when I ordered my M3P. Ordered that on 09/27/21, it was delivered 09/29/21.
VIN was assigned around 11pm PST on 03/25/2024. I messaged Tesla for build date and ETA.

VIN was assigned around 11pm PST on 03/25/2024. I messaged Tesla for build date and ETA.
1000004461-jpg.1032343