Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your EDD range is about a month earlier than mine and I completed my profile before your OD. I wish I had an explanation for both of us... Starting to think I will never see the bloody thing.
Oh hey there, so sorry yours is even LATER than mine what the heck lol! Glad to know there's someone else in the same boat... I'm happy for those who ordered in mid to late July with earlier EDD than us but still... why! How!

Oh hey there, so sorry yours is even LATER than mine what the heck lol! Glad to know there's someone else in the same boat... I'm happy for those who ordered in mid to late July with earlier EDD than us but still... why! How!
Yeah... I wish i knew. Each time I have reached out to my SA she does reply very promptly but has kept steadfast on two things:

Don't trust internet forums. and people saying that they have received on such and such day and ordered on this or that day. Theres always something more they are not tell you. that sort of thing.

and

I can only see the same dates you can.

I take issue with both as we have read on numerous occasions that SA's do seem to have access to more info than the general date we see on the portal and though I am sure some embellishment may occur the amount of data that we do see here on order and delivery dates show there are orders with similar builds with order dates after some that make no sense why they got passed over. Tesla's system for determining delivery doesn't seem to have a great deal of logic. But maybe I am just becoming a bit jaded.

I was all set to take delivery my car today (Saturday) however Tesla called me late in the day yesterday to inform me of a delay. While inspecting the car at the SC they noticed a restraint warning light on the dash display. Since the SC techs had left for day, waiting for a diagnosis on Mon with potential delivery on Tuesday. Very disappointed, but after waiting ~110 days, what’s 3 more? Hoping a quick fix and not waiting for a part.