Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine stabilized for about a week before it moved up (earlier) by over a month. Maybe it’s good news? I think all bets are off on a normal day, but entering the end of the quarter is probably a whole new level of craziness.
Same here. EDD was holding steady for 10 days in October month but all of a sudden i see it pulled in to Sept. I won't be so excited till I get it as i have seen it move all the way to Aug and then move back to Sept and to October. now back to Sept. The other thing i have observed is that wait times within US are much smaller compared to Canada.
OD and profile complete date all on 14th July. MYLR/7Seat/FST/no Tow/Black interior/White exterior.

Did you make any changes to your order and are you positive you completed your profile on June 20th (Payment Method, trade if applicable, anything else required)? The only other thing I can think of is maybe they don't do as many runs on the black paint?
The profile was definitely completed same day. I was at the step to upload insurance information. I did update the financing from lease to cash.

This is insane... i refresh the page and it says prepare for Delivery... so I click on the continue bottom thinking it will give me a VIN number...
to good to be true... it just send me again to the normal page and EDD still being 10/12 to 11/01
My heart runs for a second and die again.... WTF

anybody who has been in this situation before please advice

This is insane... i refresh the page and it says prepare for Delivery... so I click on the continue bottom thinking it will give me a VIN number...
to good to be true... it just send me again to the normal page and EDD still being 10/12 to 11/01
My heart runs for a second and die again.... WTF

anybody who has been in this situation before please advice
Call your SA! I hope you get it!!

I’m getting nervous as my date had held steady for almost a week now. Now I got notified my trade in had expired so I’m hoping that doesn’t push my date back while they reevaluate the trade in.
Same happened to me, but SA said it has no bearing on edd. I sent new pic of my odemeter and trade in value dropped $500..at this point may go with Driveway who offered me $2k more then Tesla, just didnt want to deal with the taxes etc.

The disappearing EDD may have started with orders right around your timeframe. I ordered on 7/17 and had an October EDD, followed by a few days of September 15-30, then October, now gone... who knows...
I ordered mine (MYLR-Red on white) on 7/6, profile complete 7/6. EDD was showing Sep 18-30 then for some time in Oct and now today (8/25) its showing Nov-7 to 27. I dont understand whats going on? This has to be heavily manipulated EDD calculation. I am assuming that order entry must be processed in queue and not where the delivery is vs California residents. Noticed that CA customers dont have to wait that much. Very disappointing.