Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1CD5F198-F362-4B0F-A0C6-59BC6BF82339.jpeg
Here she is!! Absolutely flawless, no panel gaps or anything, pickup was smooth and I am in complete love. Waited 75 days from order to pickup and 4 days from Vin to Delivery. Good luck everyone the wait really is worth it!

Placed my order July 5, MYLR, WH/BL, 19", 5 seat

I live in Indiana.

Over time I have watched my EDD change from Sept, to Oct, to Nov, to Dec, to Jan, to no date. It has been on no date for about three weeks now.

My Father-n-law ordered his Model Y two days later (July 7). Same exact specs. He lives in Michigan -- only difference from me. His EDD dates have consistently stayed in Oct/Nov and recent moved up to early Oct.

So confounding to have my EDD slip later and later and eventually disappear while his EDD date stays relatively consistent and soon.
Update: Oct 5. Still no EDD whatsoever! My account simply says: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Also, back in early Sept I dropped FSD from my order (no other changes, just dropped FSD) and Tesla reset my purchase price to the current price at that time and thus my purchase agreement is now $1000 more than when I ordered on July 5!

Reactions: bplboy
Update: Oct 5. Still no EDD whatsoever! My account simply says: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Also, back in early Sept I dropped FSD from my order (no other changes, just dropped FSD) and Tesla reset my purchase price to the current price at that time and thus my purchase agreement is now $1000 more than when I ordered on July 5
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I called to ask my SA if I add on FSD would it affect the delivery and he told me that it will put you at the top of the list as if you ordered it on that day. Maybe call you SA to confirm are try but that was my reason for not adding it to mine.

Well, I’ve been watching this forum for some time helping the weeks go by, but now I gotta share… I selected 3rd party financing when I placed my order on 7/16. While I don’t have any expectations that I should have a VIN at this point, it does seem like I should have an EDD.

Just after I placed my order, it said October, then it went with various rages in November, December, and January until it bounced back to a generic October.

Then my EDD disappeared. I called Tesla to make sure everything looked good with my profile, they confirmed it was good. Then after like 2 weeks the generic October came back for a few days, and disappeared again.

Now a few weeks later, I called tesla again. This time, the agent asked me to confirm my loan provider so he could confirm my lien holder in the system.

Once he confirmed, I refreshed the UI and now I get the screen that lets me upload my insurance info. So fingers crossed that I will an EDD in the next few days and that it’s not Jan/Feb or something crazy.

Umm...

Estimated Delivery: February 07 - March 07​

I guess it's time to call Tesla again. I have seen my EDD bounce around all the way to Dec06-Jan06. Up through yesterday, it was saying a generic October. Now it's saying Feb07-Mar07, this is very concerning! I'm really hoping this isn't the case since I have called and had Tesla employees confirm that my profile was complete, but It's starting to sound like my profile wasn't completed until last Friday. The hold-up was on the Tesla side, not mine. There was no indication of anything that I could have done other than calling them, which I have done like 3 times. Ugh.

So... My EDD had been steady at 10/01-10/17, woke up Saturday morning and it was 10/12 through 10/21, then I woke up Sunday morning and it went to 10/06 - 10/26. Not sure how to feel but this is absolutely one of the weirdest buying experiences I have ever participated in. I really do hope that a few months from now I will say "it was completely worth it!"
So here we go again... the EDD has changed to 10/06 - 10/23. No VIN.

I contacted my local butcher to see how much a live chicken is these days. I figure the only thing I have not done was a live sacrifice. So if anyone knows where I can get a deal on an alter I would appreciate it,,,

btw, does a sacrifice need to be done during a full moon or is that just werewolves? So much to keep track of!

So here we go again... the EDD has changed to 10/06 - 10/23. No VIN.

I contacted my local butcher to see how much a live chicken is these days. I figure the only thing I have not done was a live sacrifice. So if anyone knows where I can get a deal on an alter I would appreciate it,,,

btw, does a sacrifice need to be done during a full moon or is that just werewolves? So much to keep track of!
During a full moon to better your chances ;)

• Love
Reactions: Just4Dave