Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so you better off by just keeping your order and place a new order for a MYP ( just a other $100 ) and cancel the one thats left on who ever gets there first. Just loose the $100

Yup, and this is what I did (see my sig) so we‘ll see which one shows up first….. most likely the Perf, and I wouldn’t doubt my LR order becomes available shortly afterwards. It’s only $100 to try and game it with Tesla and to see what happens.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.

• July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.
  • August 2: Estimated delivery: October.

Changed to just say October now...

Same here

Mine moved to October this morning…. it was holding steady in late September…. Hoping it moves back!

Finally got my EDD back but it still just says “October” lol no actual dates yet.
Same here, a lot of moves to October today it seems. I was steady in a few September ranges. I read somewhere (will ask in the 1000+ page thread too) that Tesla sometimes sets an ambiguous (as in no dates) EDD when they start doing something regarding the vehicle? So something is happening. It was one post in many that I read this, so I'm not 100%. Anyone heard anything similar?

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.
Ordered 16 days later. Same specs except black interior. Showing December estimate. When I completed my profile the day after ordering, my SA said hopefully by the end of the year”.

Placed my order on 6/3: MYLR/ BLACK/ BLACK/ 5 seats/ 20" Inductions/ no tow/ no FSD.
Estimated Delivery dates: 7/13, 7/16, 7/26, 8/2, 8/12, 8/14, 8/16, 8/18-9/3
Logged on today and my delivery date is gone. Let's hope it doesn't push until the end of September.
I've been sharing a car with my fiancé since my brand new Audi was a lemon and I turned it back into the dealership the end of May.