Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

iy45

Jul 26, 2021
California
Ordered on 7/25 with a sales rep after test driving. Delivery est was November when I placed my order. Account just updated to show 9/13-9/30 yesterday and is the same today (thought it was a glitch so didn’t post here).

Seems a bit odd that it would almost be 2 months ahead of schedule (but then again these dates have never been reliable) and some others that ordered before me are seeing the same/later EDDs. Sounds too good to be true but one can dream!!

MY LR, White/White, 20’ wheels, tow hitch, no FSD, Los Angeles area.

Reactions: DarthStar

NotElunMosk

Jun 30, 2021
SoCal
Ordered on 7/25 with a sales rep after test driving. Delivery est was November when I placed my order. Account just updated to show 9/13-9/30 yesterday and is the same today (thought it was a glitch so didn’t post here).

Seems a bit odd that it would almost be 2 months ahead of schedule (but then again these dates have never been reliable) and some others that ordered before me are seeing the same/later EDDs. Sounds too good to be true but one can dream!!

MY LR, White/White, 20’ wheels, tow hitch, no FSD, Los Angeles area.
Sounds like an attempt to try and get you in for EOQ rush. Fingers crossed :)

Paul02474

Jul 8, 2021
Arlington MA
The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Model Y LR, White, Black & White, 19", five seats, no hitch, no FSD, Massachusetts.
Ordered Tuesday July 13 with a projected October delivery; one day later the website presented a window of September 12 - September 30.
  • July 23: The dates changed to September 06 - September 26.
  • July 24: The dates disappeared.
  • July 30: The dates returned, and they moved up to August 22- September 11.
  • August 1: The dates moved back to September 12 - September 30.

rbsnack

Jul 21, 2021
Indiana
Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…

DZMY

OD 6/20 | LR 5 | MSM/Blk | 19 | DD: 9/26
Aug 1, 2021
SoCal
Ordered 6/20. EDD stuck at 9/11 - 9/30 for the past 7 days.

MYLR | Midnight Silver Metallic | Black Interior | 5 Seats | 19" Gemini| No Tow | No FSD

dualmotor

Jul 19, 2021
Southern California
Ordered 7/12 MYLR | MSM/Black | No tow | No FSD.
At the beginning EDD was mid-Sept to October. Then the EDD disappeared for about a week then it came back 2 days ago with EDD 8/31- 9/20. Now this morning it’s disappeared again!! Not sure if a good thing…
My EDD disappeared this morning for a 2nd time as well. Ordered 7/13 MYLR / White on White / 20” inductions / no tow / no fsd

NotElunMosk

Jun 30, 2021
SoCal
Sheeeesh pushed to 9/10 to 9/30 😂

6/20 order in SoCal, so I'm expecting EOQ rush anyway. But this is the latest furthest range I've seen so far. I'd be lying if I said I didn't panic a bit LOL. But...fingers still crossed it'll be EOQ rush or earlier. Nothing to be worried about yet, hopefully :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC