Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times of Tesla Model-Y (June-July orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that different people are getting different responses from their SAs on this - my SA said that he has no way to get information on my order beyond the same EDD that I see in my account. Do some SAs know things that others don't? Should I just call into the main sales support number to see if I get better information?
The thing is the information (as accurate or inaccurate as it is) can and likely will change. So it's actually pretty useless (sadly).

If you don't yet have a VIN you really just need to sit and wait. Then once you have a VIN Tesla will talk to you, and give you real accurate details.

I'm a July order that just changed my color from silver to blue. Anyone know how long a color change pushes back delivery?
There is no true formula with Tesla. More often than not, any change is likely to restart your queue. There have been folks who made changes to their order but for whatever reason, had no impact to the queue.

There is no true formula with Tesla. More often than not, any change is likely to restart your queue. There have been folks who made changes to their order but for whatever reason, had no impact to the queue.
Everyone: What makes my EDD change constantly?
Tesla: Are you familiar with the Heisenberg Effect?
Everyone: What are you talking about?!
Tesla: By simply observing your EDD, you are changing it
Everyone: Please, stop...

Everyone: What makes my EDD change constantly?
Tesla: Are you familiar with the Heisenberg Effect?
Everyone: What are you talking about?!
Tesla: By simply observing your EDD, you are changing it
Everyone: Please, stop...
I think Heisenberg was corrupted by Breaking Bad. I sprained my wrist repeatedly refreshing the Tesla website, but my October 24 - November 13 EDD hasn't changed since August 30.