Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery to Toronto - refresh model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea i hear that too - but it shuts off when the car is off. I think cause when you approach the car, it turns on, and AC is on, etc.

I figured out my door's seal is just so tight that the air needs to escape so I need to close the door hard.

I still have the steering column issue though.

image.jpg

Loving life with the new ride
Have already driven about 150kms on autpilot since Friday ... Already racked up 600kms

This car is AMAZING !!!

I just took delivery of my S on last Friday. So far, I have heard some fan/whirring noise, but seems only when the car is regulating the battery temp/environment. Runs flawlessly though. The car is amazing.

My S at delivery...
View attachment 181880

My S at home...
View attachment 181882

The blue is awesome - you were parked beside me but I picked up a couple hours ahead of you !! Enjoy.

Someone already received their car from the Toronto location - I guess there was a batch that came in already!
Dammit, I thought we were going to be the first

Sorry mate, I picked mine up on June 2nd and ran away! It's a great ride - glad to see you got yours. It's been flawless once I got the 2nd update (my suspension wouldn't raise or lower properly). It's been too busy to post pictures or anything but should have some time to get that all done this coming week. The red really stands out.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got the car! Fantastic delivery experience. Car was immaculate and perfect in every way I can imagine. It really is a miracle of software. Things are extremely refined and to say I'm impressed is a big understatement.

The place was absolutely jammed full with vehicles being prepped for delivery. I counted 15 inside alone, plus at least twice as many waiting in the back lot. Many, many X's.

Kudos to the hard working team at Tesla Lawrence East. They're a well oiled machine at the end of the quarter!

Reactions: SmartElectric
View attachment 183209 View attachment 183206 View attachment 183207 View attachment 183208 Got the car! Fantastic delivery experience. Car was immaculate and perfect in every way I can imagine. It really is a miracle of software. Things are extremely refined and to say I'm impressed is a big understatement.

The place was absolutely jammed full with vehicles being prepped for delivery. I counted 15 inside alone, plus at least twice as many waiting in the back lot. Many, many X's.

Kudos to the hard working team at Tesla Lawrence East. They're a well oiled machine at the end of the quarter!

Loving the white
Congrats on the pickup: glad to hear your delivery was as smooth as mine.
Time to play catchup - I've clocked 1,500kms in the last 9days

:)

Reactions: rypalmer