Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model 3 and Y price drop Jan 2023 / April 2023 / Oct 2023 and All other Pricing Speculation going forward

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@vickh -- keep checking my friend. New bach of model 3 and one lone model Y in Raleigh. Your ship will come in eventually.

1695944115291.png

Reactions: vickh
@vickh -- keep checking my friend. New bach of model 3 and one lone model Y in Raleigh. Your ship will come in eventually.

View attachment 977998

FIngers crossed. Went in to a store today with a helpful rep who said she would reach out if she saw something. I'll keep checking till Sat. Hoping they continue the discounts on the 3 b/c they have tons of low $ inventory still.

So cool Tesla. The deals keep happening. I can imagine model Y getting to 40K when the replacement is ready. I got everything I wanted now for the price I wanted. Nissan is paying me more than I payed them for the Leaf 6.5 years ago. Getting a Tesla Y for 16k. I’m good with that.

If you are dealing with Nissan. Negotiate.

Reactions: arkhos and pipestem
So cool Tesla. The deals keep happening. I can imagine model Y getting to 40K when the replacement is ready. I got everything I wanted now for the price I wanted. Nissan is paying me more than I payed them for the Leaf 6.5 years ago. Getting a Tesla Y for 16k. I’m good with that.

If you are dealing with Nissan. Negotiate.
How? We totaled a 2020 leaf SV in June with 37k and only got about $17-18k from insurance, which was fair--that is market value for them.

I firmly believe we won't see a $40k model Y. It's just too much car for that--at least as long as the federal tax credit remains.