Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No way, white interior just seem to be too much of a hassle to keep clean. I wear blue and black jeans so those white seats will be ruined real quick.
I had the same fear but after reading and watching some reviews this vegan leather doesn’t seem to stain like traditional leather. Cleaning it is quite easy. I don’t even think ceramic coating is necessary with this material

OD: 1/13 6am Pacific
EDD: 1/19 - 2/2
VIN assessignment: MIA
Ordered base MYLR no upgrades

Should I still expect this EDD if I haven't received a VIN and also haven't been able to select a delivery location? (I think it briefly said something about not being sure if home delivery would be available yet but I clicked through it)
Update: received VIN today and am scheduled for pickup 1/25, the earliest day and time available 👏

I still don't get how Tesla assigns a vehicle
I've heard they make them all in batches and assigns based on customer vehicle preference
I just checked the inventory and there is the exact model available to be purchased, but my Tesla is coming sometime next week. Why can't they just assign the car that is available now?

I still don't get how Tesla assigns a vehicle
I've heard they make them all in batches and assigns based on customer vehicle preference
I just checked the inventory and there is the exact model available to be purchased, but my Tesla is coming sometime next week. Why can't they just assign the car that is available now?

Could be an canceled order/deal. Being that Tesla is a Tech company, its set up to put back to inventory for sale. Tesla is not operated like a normal dealership.