Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 1/18 8pm CST
MYLR
Color: MSM
No other upgrades

Congrats to all who are getting VIN assignments. I ordered on 1/18 (based in MN) and I still have an EDD of 4/3 - 5/15.

Anyone else here from MN?

I am from MN (Eden Prairie).

Ordered on 1/13 1 am CT.
Model Y LR - White on white
7 Seater
No VIN assigned
EDD : Jan 24th - Fe21st
Leased.
Thanks for responding - I was beginning to think I was the only one on here from MN!

Wonder if its the color I picked - MSM. I would be ok with White too....maybe I'll try to call the Sales Advisor tomorrow and see if I can switch. Regardless of color I pick in the custom configuration the range on the website still shows Jan-Mar.

Are you keeping an eye on the local inventory? I saw couple of Red and MS here and it disappeared last evening. My EP sales advisor told me that he would let me know if some White on white with 7 seater shows up here (but chances are pretty bleak).

I am yet to receive a VIN. Good luck.

I am from MN (Eden Prairie).

Ordered on 1/13 1 am CT.
Model Y LR - White on white
7 Seater
No VIN assigned
EDD : Jan 24th - Fe21st
Leased.

Are you keeping an eye on the local inventory? I saw couple of Red and MS here and it disappeared last evening. My EP sales advisor told me that he would let me know if some White on white with 7 seater shows up here (but chances are pretty bleak).

I am yet to receive a VIN. Good luck.
Yeah I saw the Red and the Blue last night - both were above the 55K threshold for the 7.5K rebate so I did not pursue them. I still see a Red which is over the threshold too.

I may try to switch to a White tomorrow to see if it moves up my EDD. With my luck I'll lose my 'spot' for the MSM and those will start getting VINs assigned as soon as I switch color LOL!

3rd Update:

Black/Black MYLR w/ 19"
OD: 1/13
EDD: 1/15-1/22
VIN assignment: 1/13
First Delivery Date: 1/15; Rejected because the MYLR was in terrible shape in exterior, had obviously been rejected by multiple people, had scratches, scrapes all over, Austin Build, PA044xxx VIN.
VIN: Cancelled 1/15 (Rejected delivery in person).
VIN: Same VIN reissued 1/15 and gave me 48 hrs to schedule delivery. Did not reschedule delivery for same PA044xxx VIN obviously.
EDD: 1/17-1/24 as of 6pm 1/17, awaiting (hopefully) new VIN.
EDD: 1/28-2/11 as of Wednesday 1/18 4PM, awaiting hopefully new VIN.
VIN: Assigned, New VIN, PF660xxx, Fremont VIN (Assigned today 1/22)
EDD: 2/4-2/11 (Updated today 1/22)
I guess they didn't put you back in the queue given that you gotten another VIN so fast?