Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lo and behold they just assigned me a VIN and asking me to schedule pickup by next week. I am not even ready since I am travelling as well as I have to start planning for charger installtion at home and financing. I am really glas but I also hope it's not a reject from someone. Now if I can't schedule for next week pickup would they cancel or let me choose a schedule time in March when I have all my ducks in order? Thanks
I was in a similar situation with my model 3 and they would only allow 3 more days and if you don't schedule and pick up will cancel it

Yes. Download the Tesla app to your phone or tablet and there will be a number of tasks to complete, such as providing your registration address, photo of your DL, proof of insurance, whether or not you have a trade-in, and how you plan to pay (cash, lease or loan). You will not be put into the queue until you finish most of these.
I do not have any tasks assigned. Neither in the app or the website. So thats why the EDD moved from February 22 - March 10 to Feb - Mar 2023 ?
If you accomplished all those tasks, then you should be good to...wait. If you log in to your account on the Tesla website then click on "Manage" for the vehicle you ordered, you should see a list of documents at the bottom of the page including items such as Order Agreement, Lemon Law Disclosure, Delivery Configuration, and Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement. The Order Agreement, Delivery Configuration, and Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement should all be dated on the day you completed the required tasks. Happy waiting.

If you accomplished all those tasks, then you should be good to...wait. If you log in to your account on the Tesla website then click on "Manage" for the vehicle you ordered, you should see a list of documents at the bottom of the page including items such as Order Agreement, Lemon Law Disclosure, Delivery Configuration, and Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement. The Order Agreement, Delivery Configuration, and Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement should all be dated on the day you completed the required tasks. Happy waiting.
When i ordered my tesla it didnt pop up any tasks. It never did. Thats what it is showing when i click manage
1676573891413.png

**MYLR MSM/Blk/19 in
OD: 1/28 (placed order late on 1/27, but showed up on form as 1/28)
EDD 1: Feb-March
EDD 2: March 25-31st (2/1)
**Changed to Blk/Blk/20” on 2/3
EDD 3: March 27-31st (don’t remember when it changed)
EDD 4: February 21- March 7 (2/14)
EDD 5: February 27- March 6 with text Vin assigned at 0700 on 2/16 ….(but saw the VIN on app late night 2/15). Shocked. 😅

Located in SoCal.
Austin build

When i ordered my tesla it didnt pop up any tasks. It never did. Thats what it is showing when i click manage
View attachment 907922
Are you sure there are no tasks showing in the phone app? After you log in, click on the "Continue" button, which should take you to the Delivery Tasks screen which has multiple panes at the bottom for the various tasks. Each task should show as either complete, pending or "come back later."

Are you sure there are no tasks showing in the phone app? After you log in, click on the "Continue" button, which should take you to the Delivery Tasks screen which has multiple panes at the bottom for the various tasks. Each task should show as either complete, pending or "come back later."
In the tesla app it shows the model of the car
the RN
a photo of my car
And then says Manage your order in your Tesla account
Go to Account
and then has some videos

Tommorow I will call Tesla because I think there is something wrong with my account

In the tesla app it shows the model of the car
the RN
a photo of my car
And then says Manage your order in your Tesla account
Go to Account
and then has some videos

Tommorow I will call Tesla because I think there is something wrong with my account
Here's a screenshot from my phone. I'm using an Android phone, so yours may look different if you're using Apple:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216_141935_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216_141935_Tesla.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 105
MYLR Blue/Black/19/
OD: 02/03
EDD1: FEB-MAR
EDD2: MAY-JUN

Found a match in Ohio and reserved it for $250, having it shipped for pickup. I was worried but the easiest part was getting a SA to add the new car (with VIN) to my old RN number to get original pricing. In place of the normal "transport fee" they are using my "extra" $250 I used to reserve the ohio car.

Reactions: JL-SD and geekfam
MYLR Blue/Black/19/
OD: 02/03
EDD1: FEB-MAR
EDD2: MAY-JUN

Found a match in Ohio and reserved it for $250, having it shipped for pickup. I was worried but the easiest part was getting a SA to add the new car (with VIN) to my old RN number to get original pricing. In place of the normal "transport fee" they are using my "extra" $250 I used to reserve the ohio car.
If you logged into your account, clicked manage(on your reservation), and then went to "View inventory" it would have automated this process when you clicked choose vehicle at the bottom. (it might not be choose vehicle, but something close in wording)

This is what i did this morning to snag my new ride!

Reactions: geekfam