Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switched from a MYLR to a MYP last Sunday and still have my original MYLR EDD.

Does anyone know if that's normal a week later?

What was the original EDD? I assume Apr-Jun 2023 and when you upgraded, it still shows the same? Does your order show MYP over MYLR though?

I did the exact same thing about a week ago too (and we're both from Vancouver) and went from Apr-Jun 2023 to Apr 2023 so not sure which of ours is the most accurate reflection of where things lie.

Got my VIN today and waiting for delivery to be scheduled between Apr 24 - Apr 30
MYLR Black/Black, Induction/ No tow
OD - 03/23
EDD on OD - April to June 2023
Changed config on 04/06 after price cut to
MYLR White/Black, Induction/ No tow
Got state rebate EV driven - 2k (MSRP $54990)
VIN assigned - 04/09
Delivery Apr 24 - Apr 30
VIN decoder revealed - Fremont built
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: erktrek and Skunis
Hello,
Mine is keep changing everyday. Is that normal? I am new here and I just bought my Tesla model Y.
  • Order placed:- March 20 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- Apr - Jun 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 3 - April 17
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 4 - April 16
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 5 - April 16
I guess, you should hear soon. Don’t know your config though

I made my last trip to the gas station for a weekly fill-up today before picking the Tesla up in a few days. This is beginning to get real. I've been buying gasoline at least once every week for decades. I'll still have to fill-up my Miata and gas can for my lawn mower every few months, though.

Since my brother-in-law will also be taking delivery soon, I installed his wall connector yesterday in exchange for a ride to Dallas so I can take delivery this week. I got everything done except for the 60-amp breaker - nobody has any in stock around here so I'll have to order one tomorrow. Lots of folks must be installing EV chargers because there are no 60-amps breakers of any brand in stock around here - there are all other sizes, but no 60s!

1681089402286.png

Last edited: