Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up went very smoothly. There were two other parties picking up their MYPs. Ours was almost flawless, at least to us. A tiny scratch in the passenger door:

View attachment 936888

and another small mark on the passenger window glass (this worries me more):

View attachment 936889

We accepted delivery and scheduled service in about a month. So far, I only drove back home and then did a short errand, but I really really loved driving it!

View attachment 936891

Now I really need to study the manual! Things are not as intuitive as I thought.
Here it is …

Reactions: erktrek
The Tesmanian cargo/trunk tray/liner/mat arrived today. It fits perfectly and seems to be "OE" quality. It was folded up into quarters for shipping, so there's a bit of a hump in the middle that I'm sure will flatten out with time, heat, and weight. Thankfully, there's almost no stinky plastic/rubber odor, either. Unfortunately, for me, the price dropped $10 since I ordered it last week, but that didn't hurt as bad as the Model Y dropping $3,000 just days after I took delivery. :)

IMG_5538.JPG

You should get a software update pretty soon. Make sure you connect to wifi when at home.
Yep, we picked ours up this morning and it updated when we connected to WiFi at home. No build quality issues, thankfully. Promptly added the @TSportline MSX mini display and can confirm it works with the Austin 4680 AWD!

IMG_7489.jpeg

70570963212__A1A9AC4C-44CD-4A0B-A745-96DB6BAC579C.jpeg

Thanks. It has both wifi and premium connectivity. What number is the last version? … everywhere I read it says that 2023.12.5 is the latest, which is the one I have.
Yes that is what we have and we have the parking assist. Try and hit a wall and see if it alerts you. Lol. Well maybe just try and get close to something and you should see the proximity lines.

• Funny
Reactions: erktrek