Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone wave anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my Sussex /Hampshire coast commute each day I reckon I get a wave back 50:50. There is one blue model 3 I pass every day. Each day I wave, each day he doesn’t. It’s my mission to wear him down to the point he waves back.

So not at the level of success of my VW t25 (success rate about 90:10) but please keep waving people - it can be nothing but positive. Unless you are victor meldrew of course!

I had a blue Model 3 flashing, beeping and aeveryone in the car waving at me when I was pulling out of a pub car park in York.
Since then I've waved at a couple of Model 3's and a Model S-nothing back at all.In fact I don't think they even saw me.

To whoever waved at me (MSM model 3) today from their white model 3 on the B4329 Haverfordwest road near Scolton Manor - I’m sorry I could only manage a nod/grimace - was trying not to crash into the bridge wall !

Next time I’ll be more prepared to wave back :)

Terrible weather today .....

• Funny
Reactions: Adopado
That quote is usually preceded by - 'Welcome To wales' :D

Yes indeed. I missed a wave from a white Tesla today while driving through Chepstow in sunny Wales. By sunny I mean it’s been p***ing down all night and all day so far. My daughter scolded me for my rudeness and then asked “why is waving a thing for Tesla owners?”. I didn’t know so mumbled something about the friendly Tesla community and that we’re all trying to save the planet etc. So I made it up, as I do with most responses to questions from the kids :)

Anyway, whoever was driving a white Tesla (daughter thought it was a Model 3) up the hill as I was driving down the hill, have a virtual wave from me.

Yes indeed. I missed a wave from a white Tesla today while driving through Chepstow in sunny Wales. By sunny I mean it’s been p***ing down all night and all day so far. My daughter scolded me for my rudeness and then asked “why is waving a thing for Tesla owners?”. I didn’t know so mumbled something about the friendly Tesla community and that we’re all trying to save the planet etc. So I made it up, as I do with most responses to questions from the kids :)

Anyway, whoever was driving a white Tesla (daughter thought it was a Model 3) up the hill as I was driving down the hill, have a virtual wave from me.

I know, i was in Bridgend yesterday and spent last night in Monmouth - i now have webbed feet

• Funny
Reactions: AnthonyLR