Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive side mirror shaking while driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A shaking or loose rearview mirror in any vehicle is unacceptable. Shame on your service rep for even suggesting it was normal. Your response should have been 'Is your refusal to fix a safety issue with my vehicle normal?'
It is a safety concern, as I can not clearly see the car behind me in highways. I again messaged the service centre about this issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Tezla041
Googled this issue and landed here. I reported this and my service center said "Engineering is looking into it". It is unacceptable to have a $50k+ car brand new with an issue such as this that they can't figure out!
Agreed!!! My 2022 MYP has the same issue, went to the service center and they replaced the mirror assembly. But the issues still exist, and I brought the car back today. The technician told me the same thing, said they are developing a remedy for this issue. And will let me know once they have a good solution.

Reactions: beachmiles

Someone else has their mirror replaced with a weird wide angle mirror. Trippy going from old passenger normal mirror to new wide angle driver mirror