Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think it works for 40XX, it needs the digits. The bigger snag is that it only uses one Vinbot call per thread, as I found out later. So it hasn’t shown any of the vins I tagged :( .

Your tag looks correct per instructions -- Typ "!vinbot Model 3 #000" if you spot a Model 3 vin. Typ "!vinbot Model 3 #000 #000 #000"
The vinbot now also works on teslamotorsclub.com and model3ownersclub.com

I don’t think it works for 40XX, it needs the digits. The bigger snag is that it only uses one Vinbot call per thread, as I found out later. So it hasn’t shown any of the vins I tagged :( .

Whoever runs that page should update it so that people can manually enter in new VINs right on that page along with the link they have been mentioned in.

Reactions: nogajim
Update:
Completed configuration/docs by Jan 7th (not waiting for white interior)
Received VIN today #36XX

Awaiting call/email on paying balance and delivery timing.

Received email invite just after 1 pm
NJ owner (2nd owner on Roadster ~6 years)
Reserved 3/31, in line in Devon PA, early afternoon
Config start page (after clicking on email button) shows 4 wk delivery

Emailed them shortly ago about white /non-dark interior timing. No reply yet.

Reactions: nogajim
Owner and early reserver - nothin yet. Has there been any consensus as to what what clicking on the 3 options on the reservation page does? I had originally clicked on the 220 version.
That page used to say that making a choice didn't affect your place in line. From what people have been reporting here and other places it has no affect, there are many people that have selected AWD or SR and have received their invites.

• Informative
Reactions: MacGreiner
I didn’t receive an invite but upon checking my on line account I found I was able to order as of yesterday. I own an X and reserved online before the reveal event. I had previously indicated first production but as others have said that doesn’t seem to matter.

I didn’t receive an invite but upon checking my on line account I found I was able to order as of yesterday. I own an X and reserved online before the reveal event. I had previously indicated first production but as others have said that doesn’t seem to matter.

While configuring our car with my wife we noticed that dual-motor will now be available in "Spring". Now we're thinking of waiting for that.

We're also having an argument over color. She want's a black car. I want Deep Blue Metallic. Which do you think will have better resale value?

Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
While configuring our car with my wife we noticed that dual-motor will now be available in "Spring". Now we're thinking of waiting for that.

We're also having an argument over color. She want's a black car. I want Deep Blue Metallic. Which do you think will have better resale value?

Tough call. I think shades of blue change over time as trends whereas black is perhaps a bit more timeless, assuming each is maintained the same. The blue also seems like it could be most common (something like 20-25%, with red, gray, and white close behind). That said, blue was my own pick.:D

My gut feel (based only on TMC configurator thread) is recent changes may bode well for AWD...if that's important to you it might be worth waiting a week or two and/or placing a call to the main sales# to see if there is more official info. I had been thinking they'd do a small battery+non-PUP first to get some $35k cars out there (paint,wheels, software as only options), but I really have no idea.