Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eastern Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supposedly the Ferrier Street Supercharger is no longer public during service hours. @BlueShift @Chuq

I was there last week for a service visit. Crazy busy compared to last year, essentially no parking space anywhere around the building, cars being delivered non-stop.

There was a paper on the SC stall stating that the Tesla staff may need to use them for their vehicles during business hours, but I did not interpret that as them being completely off limits. This may have changed since.

Was passing by Deep River today and briefly saw a fenced off area at the Canadian Tire, right by the propane refill station. Only came to mind after the fact that it might of been a supercharger under construction, or a CHAdeMO station or something else. The digging was already in progress and there was some underground pipes, the area seemed large enough for 8 stalls.. I should of stopped and take a better look.

Here's a streetview link. The parking row near the grass is where it was all fenced off.. This would be a great location for a supercharger.

Was passing by Deep River today

Are you two talking about the same place?

upload_2019-6-10_23-57-41.png

Was passing by Deep River today and briefly saw a fenced off area at the Canadian Tire, right by the propane refill station. Only came to mind after the fact that it might of been a supercharger under construction, or a CHAdeMO station or something else. The digging was already in progress and there was some underground pipes, the area seemed large enough for 8 stalls.. I should of stopped and take a better look.

Here's a streetview link. The parking row near the grass is where it was all fenced off.. This would be a great location for a supercharger.
I had a moment of inattention. I was reminded of North Bay and stupidly, figured it was what he was talking about. I am very sure this is a Supercharger, especially because of what we just found with Moose Jaw.

I had a moment of inattention. I was reminded of North Bay and stupidly, figured it was what he was talking about. I am very sure this is a Supercharger, especially because of what we just found with Moose Jaw.

I will try and take pictures next time I pass by (North Bay & Deep River), hopefully in two weeks, unless someone beats me to it.

Maybe I’m seeing things, but there seems to be some construction at the Best Western Stoneridge Inn in London Ontario (6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, ON). There is a small orange backhoe on site, and the workers seem to be building something, but it’s all I could see as I was barreling down the 401.

Am I being too optimistic if I say this is a Supercharger? This would be a pretty good location, and a good possible location for the Sthrathroy-Caradoc pin.

Reactions: navguy12
Maybe I’m seeing things, but there seems to be some construction at the Best Western Stoneridge Inn in London Ontario (6675 Burtwistle Lane, London, ON). There is a small orange backhoe on site, and the workers seem to be building something, but it’s all I could see as I was barreling down the 401.

Am I being too optimistic if I say this is a Supercharger? This would be a pretty good location, and a good possible location for the Sthrathroy-Caradoc pin.

There's a Tesla destination charger at the BW Conference Centre now, so maybe they're going to "upgrade" it with superchargers nearby? That's a very good spot.

Made the trip to Trois Rivieres over the long weekend, and on way back to Toronto, stopped Kingston. Was able to charge right away but soon after all the chargers fully occupied and 2 more Tesla cars came in and had to line up to get charged. I guess Kingston will be a very hot spot and eventually, more chargers will have to be installed.
Once Brockville gets done, I think it takes a lot of the pressure of of these chargers.

The Ferrier Supercharger pin has been changed to a limited hours location. I came by here today and noticed signs on the two Superchargers, as well as new EV markings on the ground. Now it’s only available during non-service hours. (Also saw a Roadster there!)

SIDE-NOTE: I’ve linked the pin (Supercharge Info) link here due to this new update and because the previous link is broken. Is there an existing thread for this location?
D98C2C97-B459-48FE-83BD-2D414F55E7C7.jpeg
D995DD4D-41AB-4251-94E5-5481FB313E22.jpeg
E09CBA94-B4E7-4FEA-AAED-9494F9E5C1E3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I'm a new user to the forums and trying to figure out how posting works because I signed up to post about the new Wawa supercharger, but three attempts now to either create a thread about it or reply on this thread have resulted in posts that are not viewable by the public. It appears that it's because I put a link to a Facebook page that confirms the Wawa supercharger location, so my apologies if at some point in the future all of those threads and posts suddenly appear.

So, now that the caveats are over, it appears that the location for the Wawa charger is now official - SPG in Wawa announced it on their Facebook page (which I am unable to link to here as noted above, but which is easily findable via a Google search for "spg wawa" if someone else with more permissions wants to post the link)