Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EDD For Tesla MYP Jan. 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you get delivery before the IRS or whoever it is decides the batteries have to be US made. Right now that decision is supposed to be in "March." So, it's anyone's guess as what will happen, and whether those of that are waiting will get it or not.
My Del estimate date is feb 9 to March 9th. Just received a message from Tesla, now you can get a MY upto $80k and still qualify for rebate?

Attachments

• 7FCF0FE9-38AC-4296-91E7-4CE426C2CE27.jpeg
    7FCF0FE9-38AC-4296-91E7-4CE426C2CE27.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 101
You won't know until the day you sign for the car if that day is in March. Just need to pay attention to the IRS ruling if you want the $7500. I am really hoping I make the nebulous cutoff date.

And yes, Model Y and Ford Mach E are now SUVs, all versions, and can go up to $80k.

White MYP w/ Black interior and tow hitch
Located in BC, 🇨🇦 but delivery to Alberta, 🇨🇦.
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
Original EDD: Jan - Feb 2023
EDD updated Jan 18: Feb 3 - Mar 3, 2023
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD ☹️
EDD from Advisor on Feb 2: Feb 7 - Mar 5, 2023
Requested EDD from Advisor again on February 8 to see if there was any changes. Was told their system stays Feb 7 - Mar 1, 2023. I still only see TBD in the app and online.

I thought the same thing. I talked to CS and they assured me they just look used due to handling. I'm not sure if I truly believe that but torn if I should return it.
15% restocking fee!!!

I went to an SC to ask about it. They showed me one that they say is brand new “from the cage” and it pretty much looks the same as mine (at least on the contacts).

Unless the email says I can do an exchange, I think I’ll just keep it for now. If there’s a problem when I get the MY, then I’ll go back to the SC.

15% restocking fee!!!

I went to an SC to ask about it. They showed me one that they say is brand new “from the cage” and it pretty much looks the same as mine (at least on the contacts).

Unless the email says I can do an exchange, I think I’ll just keep it for now. If there’s a problem when I get the MY, then I’ll go back to the SC.
Yeah, same here.

Got mine two days ago and sent an email that day. I was waiting for a response, but I think I’ll stop by an SC later today.
I received mine via UPS today as well. Weird, a lot of us are getting them at the same time. Mine looks fine. The box was a little beat up but I’d blame UPS over Tesla on that if you know what I mean.