Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not necessarily. A few thousand adversarial clips are quite good (for a given situation) is my understanding. You need millions of clips to train driving in general, though ...
Let me know how it goes.

Hard to see how this could go wrong though.

IMG_0478.jpeg

Yes, AlanSubie. I haven't had a delicious IPA. What do you recommend?
Out here they are all pretty good. Hard to go wrong, though certainly is possible.

Last edited:
Yann LeCunn, Chief AI Scientist at Meta, slaps Elon silly.
Elon: AI will probably be smarter than any single human next year. By 2029, AI is probably smarter than all humans combined.
Yann:
No. If it were the case, we would have AI systems that could teach themselves to drive a car in 20 hours of practice, like any 17 year-old. But we still don't have fully autonomous, reliable self-driving, even though we (you) have millions of hours of *labeled* training data.

Elon: AI will probably be smarter than any single human next year. By 2029, AI is probably smarter than all humans combined.
That's like saying FSD could drive coast to coast next year! Oh wait, back in 2016:

“Our goal is, and I feel pretty good about this goal, that we’ll be able to do a demonstration drive of full autonomy all the way from LA to New York, from home in LA to let’s say dropping you off in Time Square in New York, and then having the car go park itself, by the end of next year,” he said on a press call today. “Without the need for a single touch, including the charger.”"

Ass is coming. Quote: Looks like the new v12.3 beta (2023.44.30.25) has the "Actually smart summon" added.
Still want to know how this will work on HW2.5 vehicles with EAP. Going to be interesting! Or those poor souls will just take it like a champ and somehow agree that they'll get some hobbled version, when they bought the same thing as everyone else?

I assume Tesla will just upgrade all those HW2.5 computers for free?