Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk says Tesla will raise prices and slow down store closures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would have, but just for the trial, I‘d have to sell my used HBO subscription and take out a loan. And if I don’t like it, I‘d be without a streaming service after the week trial and might be forced to get a new one under pressure.

Of course that’s different with a car, because it’s super cheap, nothing physical that looses value and nothing I need to get to work. So I don’t really get the comparison.

I was actually referring to when Netflix announced a major change and reversed it very quickly when they found the public didn't like it.

People just said it was a bad decision.

However, Netflix still pursued the same underlying strategy.

I think most people have forgotten about it.

I was actually referring to when Netflix announced a major change and reversed it very quickly when they found the public didn't like it.

People just said it was a bad decision.

However, Netflix still pursued the same underlying strategy.

I think most people have forgotten about it.
Ah, good old Qwickster. That was truly a bone-headed move. I'm not sure how Netflix could be said to have continued following that strategy.

Ah, good old Qwickster. That was truly a bone-headed move. I'm not sure how Netflix could be said to have continued following that strategy.

Because they're focusing totally on streaming and aren't doing anything different at all in regards to disc rentals. I don't know anyone who uses the Netflx disc service, only their streaming stuff. Qwikster was spinning off the disc business into its own thing, probably to make the stats for Netflix look better.

Because they're focusing totally on streaming and aren't doing anything different at all in regards to disc rentals. I don't know anyone who uses the Netflx disc service, only their streaming stuff. Qwikster was spinning off the disc business into its own thing, probably to make the stats for Netflix look better.
Ah, OK, thanks. As somebody who continues to use the DVD service, and who thinks that they have degraded the streaming UI so much that now the DVD rental UI is much better, I had a very different perspective. (I am NOT being sarcastic.)

Seems like the opposite is happening right now with Model X and Model S Prices for inventory, some with no miles have dropped a large amount. Could be a good time to buy or there might be a huge announcement for those models. A new S w/ EAP is in the low 60s, S 100D w/ EAP in the 70s (nearly 25k off). The X has many options for low 70k and 80k for 100D.

Check out ev-cpo.com for inventory.