Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer Beware! Tesla Ups Price on order by $1790.00 and And Does not Refund Order fee of $250.00!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lets unpack that brilliant statement for a moment. You wouldn't call the client? Try and keep the order? You would rather piss people off by taking their $250.00. In what single way is your approach superior to an approach that keeps the client happy AND sells a car, because I can name many ways in which your post is truly stupidly inferior.
I love how the MO of new members of Tesla forums is to attack anyone who offers constructive criticism to help them understand the errors of their way. ;)

If you placed the order for a set price, they cannot increase the price.
They can absolutely unmatch you from an inventory VIN due to non-responsiveness. If the price changes in the meantime, oh well…

OP refuses to disclose the actual timeline of events, including the steps he took as required to take delivery, how many times he was messaged asking him to do so, etc etc - despite being asked multiple times. It’s pretty clear to me he did not engage in good faith and Tesla exercised their available terms to unmatch him from a VIN. I’m sure he can still use his $250 non-refundable order fee on another vehicle at the current price on offer.

He has no interest or intention of being honest about what actually happened, so it’s hard to take any bit of the story as credible.

Last edited:
They can absolutely unmatch you from an inventory VIN due to non-responsiveness. If the price changes in the meantime, oh well…

OP refuses to disclose the actual timeline of events, including the steps he took as required to take delivery, how many times he was messaged asking him to do so, etc etc - despite being asked multiple times. It’s pretty clear to me he did not engage in good faith and Tesla exercised their available terms to unmatch him from a VIN. I’m sure he can still use his $250 non-refundable order fee on another vehicle at the current price on offer.

He has no interest or intention of being honest about what actually happened, so it’s hard to take any bit of the story as credible.
Alot of BS assertions above. Its hard to take any bit of the story as credible? I posted the orders, can you read? I think Ucmndd works for Tesla. Or has been hitting the kool aid again. How can you read my mind or intentions? Are you psychic?

1KoolAid.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelobird and ucmndd
As i stare at the lake in my waterfront home in Redmond, WA I am trying to think of a high EQ response to your stupid post........nope nothing yet....it will come to me or maybe I'll just forget about you....
Wow, a financially successful troll to boot! Gosh, now I'm really envious. Best of luck chasing down that $250 to save face. ;)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume we won't be getting the full story about this either. If the past is any indicator, that is.
That leads me to a thought........and I don't think I am going out on a limb here..... i bet you have fallen out of a lot of trees......

Yes there is endless baseless speculation about the poster's approach when Tesla is blamed for something, but very little clear minded evaluation of Tesla.

Wow, a financially successful troll to boot! Gosh, now I'm really envious. Best of luck chasing down that $250 to save face. ;)
I started the thread, so you are the troll. Tesla needs to save face by improving their quality and customer experience. Being a transactional boiler room will not help them make up for all the bad press their low EQ leadership generates. I am a customer in the market for 2 cars, I have the money to pay cash or credit score to finance. Its Tesla's job to get my sales, not my job to figure out how to interact with a transactional boiler room. Anyone not understanding this, is divorced from reality.

Trying to insult me, will not make Tesla better.....

• Disagree
Reactions: Krobbler and ucmndd
Let’s ask again for posterity.

How many pre-delivery tasks did you complete in the 3 days before Tesla un-matched you from the VIN?

How many messages did they send you asking you to complete pre-delivery tasks before un-matching you from the VIN as they say they will in the order agreement?

This is what the agreement says:

Delivery; Transfer of Title. If you are picking up your Vehicle in a state where we are licensed to sell the Vehicle, we will
notify you of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other location as
we may agree to. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not
respond to our notification or are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available
for sale to other customers. For new vehicles, if you do not take delivery within fourteen (14) days of our first attempt to
notify you, Tesla may cancel your order and keep your Order Fee.

They notified me it would be ready on the 22nd and I responded by scheduling. There is nothing in a above about how quickly any other task is completed. The premise of your Q is wrong as is Tesla......wrong.

***Not directed at UCMNDD***, but i will not respond to anymore rabid fanbois.

This is what the agreement says:

You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not respond to our notification or are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers.
Yup, sure does. So when you failed to complete any delivery tasks for three days or respond to their requests to do so (which is apparent now given your repeated refusal to answer the question and provide salient details), they made the vehicle you reserved for sale to other customers, as they have the contractual right to do. There’s no way for you to take delivery on 1/22 if you’ve failed to complete any delivery tasks on 1/21.