Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer Beware! Tesla Ups Price on order by $1790.00 and And Does not Refund Order fee of $250.00!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes there is endless baseless speculation about the poster's approach when Tesla is blamed for something, but very little clear minded evaluation of Tesla.
We could have clear minded evaluation if you would just provide a timeline of events and not gloss over a 3 day period. We're all (save for a few) trying to help here. Resorting to insults really doesn't help much.

Rabid fanbois.
Followed by a dismissive insult of anyone expressing an opposing opinion or seeking clarifying information that the instigator doesn't want to provide. Pretty textbook.

Anyone paying attention to my postings on this board can see plain as day I'm far from a Tesla apologist, but that doesn't fit your scorned lover / innocent victim narrative.

Reminds me of a salesman who thinks he knows everything about the sales game and so believes he can bend the rules to his will. When it doesn't work out to his favor, he cries foul and complains to everyone who will listen, getting angry with anyone who doesn't agree with his imagined plight.

This reminds me of every time I witnessed lowest denominator group-think and proceeded to exceed the group's results.

Also thanks for putting my thread back on top!

• Funny
Reactions: JWhite65
Reminds me of a salesman who thinks he knows everything about the sales game and so believes he can bend the rules to his will. When it doesn't work out to his favor, he cries foul and complains to everyone who will listen, getting angry with anyone who doesn't agree with his imagined plight.
Salesmen or 7 year old. Same same.

It’s a vestigial remnant of the whole “customer is always right” movement where a certain class of people think they’re owed a great debt of gratitude for deigning to give a company their money, and that said company should bend over backwards and tolerate any manner of their BS for the privilege of landing a sale.

Our friend here clearly isn’t used to not getting his way and is quick to denigrate and insult when someone dares to question his entitlement. Maybe he got distracted by the view at his lake house he made sure we all know he has and forgot to respond to Tesla for 3 days to perform the necessary tasks to get his car delivered? Happens to the best of us (and apparently the rest as well).

I’m all for firing bad customers. I’ve heard several instances of Tesla banning people that initiate chargebacks from future sales… good on them. Some people are just not worth the time.

Sounds like you placed an order, they didn’t get a response from you in the 3 day window…so they released your vin, and when they assigned you to a new vin, it had a lower discount.

The $8100 adjustment isn’t a mistake as you incorrectly state, many have purchased with the same discount in the last 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: vickh and WyoDude
I have to say that Tesla needs to have a sales process that is compatible with non fanbois. Heck a process that was just compatible with people that had already bought 3 cars from them would be nice. Most people will not come on this forum for free fanbois sponsored re education camp. They will just buy ICE or Hyundai/Kia/other brand EV cars. I did some math and the gas $ savings on the Model Y for my most common trip (skiing) is $22.00. I will likely just buy a MB GLB with 7 seats for my needs. The depreciation curve on the Tesla's is staggering.

Reactions: B.K.