Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man supposedly pushing humanity forward to an all renewable future and to another planet, is booed and mocked on TV for a social media platform.

You want to talk about echo chambers? Every single one of you sticking up for him is the worst I've seen yet.

Elon was once praised by someone like Colbert and now is mocked and ridiculed. And don't come at me with "no one watches Colbert" as if it's some small segment of the population.

You know what's a small segment? All of you latching on to his teet.

Once again, Colbert goes after him with millions to watch:

Fast forward to today, I see we have month long wait time with production x15 of the date of comparison, so I would really like to see some data on your demand collapse theory because of Elon.
There is NO demand collapse.... Anyone who thinks so should either take up reading as a hobby, so they can get edjumicated.
Or sell their shares.

The idea that demand is going to collapse because some people don't like Elon is as crazy as it gets.

Rant over.....for now

Why do we, on a TSLA investor forum, encourage so many people to sell TSLA stock?

No. Stop doing that! :p

The correct answer is "with all due respect I would recommend holding all your TSLA stock and doing more homework before investing more in this company. Then buy a whole bunch more stock.
Nah...the right way is to sell when the SP is low and buy when the SP is high, that is how it works!

Not sure why you think people are absorbed in media or what that has to do with the impression of the Tesla brand.

But the point is your friends and spouse will buy a Tesla, but they likely would have already bought Tesla before. There is, however, there is a segment of people, who used to want a Tesla, that no longer want anything to do with Tesla. The market for Tesla is not as large as it could be and the Tesla brand has a tarnish that it does not need.

Moreover, many Tesla (Elon) fans have refused to recognize this needless damage to Tesla and hold a CEO accountable, this becoming enablers to further behavior.

Wife's car is a 2022 eTron GT (not an SUV), so nothing like a Model Y.

Sadly, it makes my Model S feel like a kit car.
Forgive me, but I could never support a company or CEO that was involved in poisoning the world via the DieselGate scandal. I still can’t believe that any company involved in the scandal is still in business. Your support of crooks like Audi, while criticizing Musk, is laughable. Elon’s tweet about the etron was perfect!

Last edited:
The extremely online woke left is a tiny portion of the populace. My wife is no where near that and this morning after I got back from a trip to Texas she said no more investing in Tesla. After the tweeting of a conspiracy theory website and no apology she thinks Elon is unstable and isnt comfortable with putting more $ in until she sees stability and sanity.
I got bad news for ya ...

Why do we, on a TSLA investor forum, encourage so many people to sell TSLA stock?

No. Stop doing that! :p

The correct answer is "with all due respect I would recommend holding all your TSLA stock and doing more homework before investing more in this company. Then buy a whole bunch more stock.
"Sell Your Tesla Stock and do some more research" is really code for "Go do some research before posting more nonsense on this thread".

The man supposedly pushing humanity forward to an all renewable future and to another planet, is booed and mocked on TV for a social media platform.

Colbert went off the deep end on Elon a few days ago. But just because he has a TV platform doesn't mean his entire audience agrees. The vast majority of the replies to his jab at Elon are negative:

You want to talk about echo chambers? Every single one of you sticking up for him is the worst I've seen yet.

Elon was once praised by someone like Colbert and now is mocked and ridiculed. And don't come at me with "no one watches Colbert" as if it's some small segment of the population.

Ya, well, CBS. I also caught the nuke reference with Russia last night. Not friendly, nor good for his show. I really miss the old Colbert with Jon Stewart. Something's bent Steven's ear. I had this same discussion with a few of my friends now but could just be his contract requirement. If he's free to speak, I'm tuning him out more over time. Comedy is not doing well in general.

Last edited:

Yup, Elon still pushing humanity forward while people like Colbert use his microphone to divide people because it's how he gets paid.

People here making arguments that Elon is destroying shareholder value by hating and loving both sides equally. So he is not monetizing polarization unlike the media and that's a bad thing?

The thing that is striking is that those up in arms don't even know they are being played.
+1

CNN trash Musk, talks climate change, dramatically act like they are being blown away by the wind during hurricane coverage when people in the background walking fine.

Follow the money, I give you a hint guys...they don't care about climate change. Bad weather is monitizable and trashing Musk is monitizable.

The torment I face on a daily basis on whether to cancel or keep my Cybertruck reservation based on Elon's daily tweets is exhausting! 😵‍💫
I've got a spare cyber reservation just for those occasions (that, and not knowing how many motors it will contain).
And if he does the quad, back in line again? As I recall with early orders in the past, you keep your spot for that version unless the offering is cancelled. So if Quad comes out first (more $ for same batteries), I need a 3rd order then and Tesla gets to reprice them? Sneaky.

• Funny
Reactions: Coolio2000
Status
Not open for further replies.