Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on today's volume being super high and Tsla performing way below QQQ, perhaps the performance is due to people exiting knowing that the Republicans will win the house and possibility the senate. Good for other stocks, but perhaps bad due to the IRA being in Jeopardy.
Entitlements rarely go away once they’re signed. We may see the jackboot collection agent provision get cut if we’re lucky though.

Entitlements rarely go away once they’re signed. We may see the jackboot collection agent provision get cut if we’re lucky though.
Yeah I don't think it'll be in jeopardy, however I remember Tsla getting a boost when the house and senate were both blue in Jan of 2021. Now we have a pretty substantial retracement and highest volume for a long while happened on election night. Just trying to find a reason here.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
When you use words like Musk can "behave". What you are suggesting is there are some sort of norms which you think he should be conforming to. The whole word "behave" is not one commonly used between adults.

Who gets to decide how Musk acts? You? People you agree with?

In theory anyhow, we live in a country where free speech exists. Clearly that is not the case in China.

This is I suppose where the phrase "Cancel Culture" starts to show up. I've always hated that phrase, but when people start talking about dictating how people should 'behave', it certainly starts to feel that it's appropriate. We should punish Musk for what he says. He should not be allowed to suggest he agrees with a political party we don't like!

Sounds like talking to children.
You know, I’ve not used the words “dictate” “decide” or suggested he be “punished” or “cancelled.”
Indeed I’ve not suggested any action at all be taken, except that it would have widespread positive effects if he calmed down on Twitter.
Prob a good idea not to reply to things you don’t seem to be reading.
I’ve “commented”, which as I noted, is what this thread is for.
The “Elon Is A Living God” thread, meanwhile, I think is nestled over behind “Robotaxi in 2023?”

Indeed I’ve not suggested any action at all be taken, except that it would have widespread positive effects if he calmed down on Twitter.
A theory which some rabidly and whole heartedly believe but have zero proof of.

The “Elon Is A Living God” thread, meanwhile, I think is nestled over behind “Robotaxi in 2023?”
Now who is putting words into people's mouths?

Status
Not open for further replies.