Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ended up going with an MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being I only reserved in earlier December 2017, my place in line shows up as Late 2018, and my situation with my current car has been such that I really wanted to get into a Tesla earlier, especially as I was waiting for a Performance version.
With the new year hold backs finally complete and tesla releasing a ton of CPOs I ended up putting my deposit for a Model S P85D+ and looking forward to getting it in a few weeks.

I'll continue monitoring the state of M3 and hopefully in a short while ill join the party :)

If you have not canceled your Model 3 reservation (or if you have canceled it and place a new reservation now), it should move to Feb-2018 for RWD and Aug 2018 for AWD by the end of January because of owner priority provided that your P85D and Model 3 reservation is in the same myTesla account. See the message here. $7,500 will probably continue for deliveries until the end of September and then $3,750 for two quarters.

Last edited: