Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Engine sound simulation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love to see Tesla have a feature : to simulate the engine sound like a real gasoline sport car, using the speaker system and some software tweet. Whenever accelerating, create/simulate engine sound like a Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini or a Jet, or stay quiet as usual. With high performance of the XS Plaid, this feature will make the Plaid a TRULY excellent sport car. Hope Elon Musk see this idea !

I love to see Tesla have a feature : to simulate the engine sound like a real gasoline sport car, using the speaker system and some software tweet. Whenever accelerating, create/simulate engine sound like a Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini or a Jet, or stay quiet as usual. With high performance of the XS Plaid, this feature will make the Plaid a TRULY excellent sport car. Hope Elon Musk see this idea !
So you are asking the guy who gave us farts? <sigh>

Reactions: fholbert
I put these on a USB. Also there are apps that work on your GPS so they can change revving sound when you are moving.

b9wzmDg[1].jpg

I wonder if they could also have it spray out an invisible, orderless gas that over time, pollutes our atmosphere. When I hit the pedal, I'd like some random clunks thrown in so that the acceleration is slower and less smooth. Maybe they'd even give us a receptacle under the hood where we could pour oil down and then we could pay to have it removed when it gets dirty. In the Winter time, I'd like a switch to delay the heat coming on for ten minutes so I can freeze my ass off for the first part of my drive. I miss the good old days too. ;)

I for one think it would be amusing to roll up next to a 24V Dodge and blast some whooshy Durmax noises his way and wait for his response. It would be fun exactly 3 times. Then do the same next to Corvette but with some V12 Ferrari noises. That would be fun exactly twice. And no I’m over it forever. All that effort for 99 seconds of entertainment.