Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon has starting rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question is whether those who bought EAP before it was split into AP and FSD will get the advanced summon and traffic light software update without having to pay for FSD?

If anyone with EAP has checked on this with customer service, please post their response.

The question is whether those who bought EAP before it was split into AP and FSD will get the advanced summon and traffic light software update without having to pay for FSD?

If anyone with EAP has checked on this with customer service, please post their response.

Pretty sure there’s a high level of confidence that those who purchased enhanced autopilot before the changes will get enhanced summon. Sounds like enhanced summon is only going to those in the early access program for now.

Reactions: jsmay311 and jdirik

According to Tesla, those that bought EAP will get Advanced Summon. The other features of FSD like traffic light detection, the current answer is EAP won't have those options.

Reactions: jsmay311
I don't think Enhanced Summon is a thing. Summon is summon.
How did you get EV charging under that rock?

Elon Musk on Twitter
Tesla advanced Summon ready in ~6 weeks! Just an over-the-air software upgrade, so will work on all cars made in past 2 years (Autopilot hardware V2+).

10:46 PM - 31 Oct 2018

ETA: OK, it's not "enhanced" it's "advanced" but that's not just "summon" and it certainly won't work on AP1 vehicles.

• Funny
Reactions: 1375mlm
I was talking about normal basic summon which for me is stand as close to the car as you can without touching it, frantically keep reconnecting in the app and eventually the car may move a bit forward or a bit backwards in a strightish line.

Honestly summon would be really useful for me just going in and out of spaces on account of being fat and UK parking spaces are not designed for cars like the MX but honestly it hardly ever works so advanced summon “navigate a parking lot” yeah right

• Love
Reactions: 1375mlm and K3Man
Elon Musk on Twitter

Tesla advanced Summon ready in ~6 weeks! Just an over-the-air software upgrade, so will work on all cars made in past 2 years (Autopilot hardware V2+).

Wait. That language looks familiar...

Elon Musk on Twitter
“Tesla Sentry Mode coming soon for all cars with Enhanced Autopilot”

“Since it’s part of safety & security, all cars with AP2+ hardware will get it”

Must be a slow rollout given that nobody on the whole internet has mentioned getting or testing either feature.
Pretty slow as only 9 out of 5000+ cars on TeslaFI.COM
Only 1 being a S/X and the rest being 3s.

QhfDbjl.jpg