Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

estimation du prix de la model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonjour,voici une estimation personnel calculer à partir des prix en dollar et euro du model S et X.

conversion $/€
Model 3 35 000 $_________ 39386 €
Option premium ( PRE )____ 44770 €
Option Dual motor ( D )_____ 44770 €
Options PRE et D_________ 49970 €

Bonjour,voici une estimation personnel calculer à partir des prix en dollar et euro du model S et X.

conversion $/€
Model 3 35 000 $_________ 39386 €
Option premium ( PRE )____ 44770 €
Option Dual motor ( D )_____ 44770 €
Options PRE et D_________ 49970 €
Thought this was an English website but here's the translation:
Hello, here is a personal estimate calculate from the prices in dollar and euro model S and X. Not entirely accurate since the exchange rate changes daily but nice effort.

With the difference in the US and the French price for the all the model S and X I calculated an average of 1.075 between the US price and the French price.

So for the model 3:

base = 37 625€
Long Range = 47 300€
Premium Upgrade = 5 375€

** en français **

Avec la différence en le prix US et le prix français de la model s et model x, j'ai calculé une moyenne de 1.075 entre le prix US et le prix français. **pas dans la version anglaise** je n'ai pas pris en compte le bonus de 6000 et 10000€ dans les prix (qui ne seront peut être plus actif lors de la commande).

Reactions: ikjadoon
holy **** guys. bigotry much?

So if someone doesn't speak English, it's non-sense and they are a bot..?

I'm curious why people think this is a English only forum....

Look, if you don't understand someone who speaks a different language then that's fine. Let someone else who does understand or can use the power of google translate to help that person.

Last edited:
holy **** guys. racism much?

So if someone doesn't speak English, it's non-sense and they are a bot..?

I'm curious why people think this is a English only forum....

Look, if you don't understand someone who speaks a different language then that's fine. Let someone else who does understand or can use the power of google translate to help that person.

Technically, it's not racism. Bigotry, sure.

Mais, bienvenue!

Most forums divide by language for ease-of-use, not bigotry nor racism. Informal exposure to languages is actually wonderful (I'm multilingual), but dividing topics by language isn't ill-intentioned.

It's like the immigration line in some airports: English speakers here, non-English here. This way, the right people who can share the more appropriate information more coherently and accurately can do so, without wrong information (due to locale, not intelligence) getting mixed in and needing to be filtered out.

All in all, this is a nice interlude. The international appeal of Tesla's mission and a reminder that we're not the only nuts eager about this car.