Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a delivery slot already?
Unfortunately not... The most recent info I've got via email was that it would be delivered between the 21st and 31st of December.
According to a phone call with one of the reps, either close to Zurich or if they can't make it fast enough, they will do it in Studen close to Bern, because the cars apparently arrive there after import.

Received EML with 10000km free supercharging if I take delivery before 31/12. No appointment call received from SC yet (Belgium, MSLR)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-08-49-22-25_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-08-49-22-25_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 93
Received EML with 10000km free supercharging if I take delivery before 31/12. No appointment call received from SC yet (Belgium, MSLR)
Call them, they can see where the car is (gps). They can also see the estimated delivery date. When the car is in Belgium it will happen. The SC's just don't know when the truck will come and deliver, they just know it when it is driven off the truck on their drive way.

Reactions: lsds
Call them, they can see where the car is (gps). They can also see the estimated delivery date. When the car is in Belgium it will happen. The SC's just don't know when the truck will come and deliver, they just know it when it is driven off the truck on their drive way.
I called and the only thing they know is dat the ship should arrive 23/12 but they cannot guarantee delivery before 31/12. It all depends on the logistics. Payment before 31/12 without physical delivery of the car doesn't give you the 10000km free charging! Cross fingers they said...

Its really simple, they are preparing for a big end of quarter push. Belgium got on the first hoegh somewhere around 1000 cars that they are delivering now. Next hoegh ship will arive 23/12 more or less, and 650 cars will be delivered between 26/12 and 31/12 to the owners. In order to do that they will reduce pickup points from 5 to 2, being zeebrugge and brussel.
In Hasselt they dropped of 200 teslas last wednesday and started delivering right away. I was lucky to call them on 14/12 and could pick up today after having plates and insurance done. I was the 9th delivery of Hasselt.
Presumably the cars of first shipment left zeebrugge for the countries that are further away ...
That is all i heard today. If they feed me bullshit then this info is wrong off course.

Its really simple, they are preparing for a big end of quarter push. Belgium got on the first hoegh somewhere around 1000 cars that they are delivering now. Next hoegh ship will arive 23/12 more or less, and 650 cars will be delivered between 26/12 and 31/12 to the owners. In order to do that they will reduce pickup points from 5 to 2, being zeebrugge and brussel.
In Hasselt they dropped of 200 teslas last wednesday and started delivering right away. I was lucky to call them on 14/12 and could pick up today after having plates and insurance done. I was the 9th delivery of Hasselt.
Presumably the cars of first shipment left zeebrugge for the countries that are further away ...
That is all i heard today. If they feed me bullshit then this info is wrong off course.
That makes a lot of sense and its consistent with how this forum is announcing deliveries... I saw yesterday (Saturday 17/12) in a Barcelona motorway two car carriers filled with Tesla Model S and Model X, more Model S than X. Mine is delivered on 22nd or 23rd and that is delivered from the renting company who probably would receive it either today or tomorrow.

From what I see in this forum, the closer countries are getting a lot of delivery info around end of month to give time for the second ship to arrive. So at least what you are getting fed sounds logical and consistent with what we are sharing in this chat. Regardless, what is obvious is that we will see a lot of deliveries between now and end of year with the left overs that can not be arranged coming in in early Jan, then probably would be a little bit less of a rush as Tesla is trying to finish the year strongly (share price needs that) as they are trying to get as close to the 1.5M vehicles as they possibly can... will not get there, but might not be too far away either...

That makes a lot of sense and its consistent with how this forum is announcing deliveries... I saw yesterday (Saturday 17/12) in a Barcelona motorway two car carriers filled with Tesla Model S and Model X, more Model S than X. Mine is delivered on 22nd or 23rd and that is delivered from the renting company who probably would receive it either today or tomorrow.

From what I see in this forum, the closer countries are getting a lot of delivery info around end of month to give time for the second ship to arrive. So at least what you are getting fed sounds logical and consistent with what we are sharing in this chat. Regardless, what is obvious is that we will see a lot of deliveries between now and end of year with the left overs that can not be arranged coming in in early Jan, then probably would be a little bit less of a rush as Tesla is trying to finish the year strongly (share price needs that) as they are trying to get as close to the 1.5M vehicles as they possibly can... will not get there, but might not be too far away either...
I agree. Teslas bound for southern Europe has taken more than a week to leave the port (Zeebrugge). The last truck arrived in Madrid on Saturday.