Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla confirmed that the new delivery window for my Model S is really in September and not an error. I did not get any more details. I wonder what happened that caused this new delay.
/cc @xanthic

I think you both are in my same situation, I was told by my TA that "someone forgot" to upload the cars to the latest ship (EDD end of June) so we must wait for the next one which should arrive to Europe by the end of August.

I know another case in Spain in the same situation, so at least we are 4 affected people, all of them with LR Ultra Red :(

I assume you did not get any additional news about the car after your last message here, is that right?

• Helpful
Reactions: Mazainen
/cc @xanthic

I think you both are in my same situation, I was told by my TA that "someone forgot" to upload the cars to the latest ship (EDD end of June) so we must wait for the next one which should arrive to Europe by the end of August.

I know another case in Spain in the same situation, so at least we are 4 affected people, all of them with LR Ultra Red :(

I assume you did not get any additional news about the car after your last message here, is that right?
Interesting info, thanks! I guess our cars could be in HÖEGH TRADER which departs on August 12 from Baltimore. I visited local Tesla center recently and the sales advisor checked that the car should arrive to Finland on September 5, she was quite sure about that. Hidden VIN has remained the same since May.

Interesting info, thanks! I guess our cars could be in HÖEGH TRADER which departs on August 12 from Baltimore. I visited local Tesla center recently and the sales advisor checked that the car should arrive to Finland on September 5, she was quite sure about that. Hidden VIN has remained the same since May.
Great, I will check my VIN in HÖEGH TRADER when I see it appear in the map. Thanks

I checked the Hoegh website, the blue one I was assigned is on Hoegh Trader, with Aug 22 as arrival in Europe. However I don’t have a new vin assigned Yet, as I got bored at blue while waiting. Ultra red it needs to be - EDD Aug-Sep, however I don’t think it’ll arrive in Q3.

I checked the Hoegh website, the blue one I was assigned is on Hoegh Trader, with Aug 22 as arrival in Europe. However I don’t have a new vin assigned Yet, as I got bored at blue while waiting. Ultra red it needs to be - EDD Aug-Sep, however I don’t think it’ll arrive in Q3.
Hi. I just checked my Ultra Red VIN and also appears....

HOEGH_VIN.png

Please let us know when Tesla contacts about the delivery appointment or gives any news. Höegh Trader seems to be in schedule and my Model S appears still be on board the ship.
Hi.

I just received a call from Tesla today, but only confirming that the car was on route to Zeebrugge with an estimated arrival of August 22nd, nothing about delivery appointment that for me is now in Tesla account from Sept 10 to 24, but I suppose (and I hope) it will be delivered earlier.

I will comment here any news about the delivery date when I receive them.

No deliver date either. I'm in Switzerland.

I'm waiting for a MX Plaid, Ultra Red/White that arrived in the same boat (according to Hoegh website). I got the VIN 6 days ago in my online account and the app (both at the same time). I also had to accept the Tesla Vision disclaimer. Didn't have a hidden VIN. In fact, the DA couldn't even tell me 1 week ago if I would receive my car or if I had to wait for an upcoming shipment. Ordered mid June.

No deliver date either. I'm in Switzerland.

I'm waiting for a MX Plaid, Ultra Red/White that arrived in the same boat (according to Hoegh website). I got the VIN 6 days ago in my online account and the app (both at the same time). I also had to accept the Tesla Vision disclaimer. Didn't have a hidden VIN. In fact, the DA couldn't even tell me 1 week ago if I would receive my car or if I had to wait for an upcoming shipment. Ordered mid June.
I had exactly the same for me. I checked and the car was in the hoegh.

I hope we will have the delivery beginning of sept. But that means we won't have specials offer of end of quarter delivery.

Reactions: arubinst