Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Switzerland too. I ordered a Plaid on the 29th of March 2021 with a delay announced for November. Still no communication received from Tesla but I'm not very confident regarding the "Tesla timing". My problem is to know when I will have to sell my actual 100D as Tesla could change the delay more than one time ! 🤔
Just asked the Tesla sales mgr in France, will let you know if I have an update. Ordered LR early april.

Ordered my S all the way back in November of 2020, needed a car in February 2021.
Confirmed refresh early February 2021 with an estimated delivery of September 2021.
Called last month to check, now estimated for February-March 2022.
Really hope they'll ship a decent amount to Europe and especially Belgium in the beginning of next year.🤞

• Love
Reactions: termosen
623FE5A8-74D8-45F8-8F1F-DD800DBE50DC.png

I know...that, and the fact that you have to pay extra for absolutely everything with the Porsche. I need to spend roughly 35k USD to get the car to an ok spec - and then I haven't checked the Burmester option (which I really would like)...
Problem is that there is no alternative. And, as you know, taxes and bonuses in Sweden for more expensive EVs is changing. So I think I will cancel if it’s not here by June 2022. Really irritating, I ordered dec 2020, with delivery March 2021, then changed to September 2021 and now maybe mid 2022. 😞

Reactions: fakerlind
Problem is that there is no alternative. And, as you know, taxes and bonuses in Sweden for more expensive EVs is changing. So I think I will cancel if it’s not here by June 2022. Really irritating, I ordered dec 2020, with delivery March 2021, then changed to September 2021 and now maybe mid 2022. 😞

It might change in Norway too after the Labour Party won the election. So we might get a large tax bump from 2022 already. If so i may have to change my Plaid to the LR model.