Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are nearing Q1 rush and looks like no positive news on S or X still except the last email from Tesla citing Q3 2022.
Any one in Germany(new Berlin plant or contacts perhaps) who might have any rumors on actual delivery start of Refresh S/X orders routed through the new Berlin factory once operational? Wonder if the Tilburg Plant closure is a reason for this huge delay and lack of any visibility-don't even think a refresh test/demo or display model has even arrived so far to any EU locations.

This is Finland and here is link for the event: Koe Tesla Turussa
That looks like a MY in the image there- is this a refresh S or X event? Do let us know what you happened to see!!

We are nearing Q1 rush and looks like no positive news on S or X still except the last email from Tesla citing Q3 2022.
Any one in Germany(new Berlin plant or contacts perhaps) who might have any rumors on actual delivery start of Refresh S/X orders routed through the new Berlin factory once operational? Wonder if the Tilburg Plant closure is a reason for this huge delay and lack of any visibility-don't even think a refresh test/demo or display model has even arrived so far to any EU locations.

Does the number matter though or would each country get a certain amount of cars so it depends which position you are in for your country?
RN11530 here
Ordered June 2021
The SA in Denmark said that it will be q4 2022 or q1 2023

RN11461XXX here with early Mar ‘21 order.
Strange as there is no rumour or hint even. Now with Berlin production delayed to March ‘22 or more, not sure if that will also contribute. Not looking good at all- worse still, no consistency in even the US deliveries linked to RN number, order date nothing.. hope things stabilise soon

RN11461XXX here with early Mar ‘21 order.
Strange as there is no rumour or hint even. Now with Berlin production delayed to March ‘22 or more, not sure if that will also contribute. Not looking good at all- worse still, no consistency in even the US deliveries linked to RN number, order date nothing.. hope things stabilise soon
Mine is RN11466XXXX, based on MY we took, all cars will come to the central hub and some allocation per country in EU hubs will be distributed from there. Now depending upon how many people booked from that country and available allocated cars.. it will be assigned.
From the price lock in EU, only assumption is that they will open up price calculators once they get rid of existing orders.
Based on earnings calculations, since Q4 will matter for year profit, most likely cars will come in Q1 next year unless they get a bulk lot in Q3 this year, like they did for MY (MIC).

My RN11495, from April 2021 is one of oldest in Poland for Model S. That was only one info that I receive from Warsaw, Poland, SA.

What I know from them they will use RN's to put us in queue for our Model S. But as was mention before there, they will probably prepare bunch of cars for each country and they use RN's to assign priority.

Any update from our friends in Norway on the MS launch invitation, event or scheduling? Any news is good news at this point!!

I reached out to our SA in Brussels and they can only refer to the last update citing Q3. Anything beyond is a rumour according to them.

• Love
Reactions: DrKleiner