Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is RN11419XXXX ordered November 2020, accepted refresh version beginning of February 2021.
Still patiently waiting for my MSLR, and hoping it will arrive this year.
Heard that I would have priority delivery because I'm waiting since before Refresh-event. Not holding my breath though.
I see you are from Belgium s well- which SC/showroom are you in touch with? Did they reach you proactively or rather has it been you asking them updates and seeing they are clueless? I have had quite the experience here in Brussels since originally ordering in August 2020 and a whole indifference, cancel and rebook 2021 saga.

I see you are from Belgium s well- which SC/showroom are you in touch with? Did they reach you proactively or rather has it been you asking them updates and seeing they are clueless? I have had quite the experience here in Brussels since originally ordering in August 2020 and a whole indifference, cancel and rebook 2021 saga.
I ordered to be delivered in Antwerp (Aartselaar) Service Center.
They did not contact me prior to the email received in december.
Tried to contact my SA via mail, but no answer; later on I found out he left the company. Calling on the phone didn't give me any more info, except for them telling me that I had a 'Priority delivery', whatever that means if you're waiting for over a year.
Scheduled a testdrive with Model Y in november, because there was no sign my Model S being delivered any time soon. After my testdrive, considering to cancel my S, I had a chat with the SA onsite, she told me that they were trying to deliver in the first half of 2022. This made me stick with my outstanding order for the S. A few weeks later I got the email telling delivery could/would be in the second half of 2022 and a call from the SC to ask whether I would like to keep my S-order or cancel it in favor of a new Y-order; I kept it and I am patiently waiting and hoping for it to be delivered before I go on holiday the second half of August, but when I'm realistic I think it will be closer to the end of the year. It's better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.

Reactions: lsds
I ordered to be delivered in Antwerp (Aartselaar) Service Center.
They did not contact me prior to the email received in december.
Tried to contact my SA via mail, but no answer; later on I found out he left the company. Calling on the phone didn't give me any more info, except for them telling me that I had a 'Priority delivery', whatever that means if you're waiting for over a year.
Scheduled a testdrive with Model Y in november, because there was no sign my Model S being delivered any time soon. After my testdrive, considering to cancel my S, I had a chat with the SA onsite, she told me that they were trying to deliver in the first half of 2022. This made me stick with my outstanding order for the S. A few weeks later I got the email telling delivery could/would be in the second half of 2022 and a call from the SC to ask whether I would like to keep my S-order or cancel it in favor of a new Y-order; I kept it and I am patiently waiting and hoping for it to be delivered before I go on holiday the second half of August, but when I'm realistic I think it will be closer to the end of the year. It's better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.

When I ordered, they stated delivery march 2021, obviously a lie. If they would have been honest, I would have kept my Model S 100D, or ordered a Model 3 as a bridge car. So it's Teslas loss that they can't be honest (and mine) . It's a loose loose customer communication strategy.

Any of you hear any updates recently? Chatter, mail anything at all?

With the new taillights, matrix headlights & ccs port on both MS & MC making 1st deliveries this week, there’s hope as these were clearly Europe market ready intended changes. Only worry still is the 5 & 7 seater MX which could be a reason to further delay….

My first anniversary since I made the order for Model S LR... I should order a gluten free cake for that.
Many things happened during one year.:
+My current car (For Trade-in/Sell) value is down by at least 15-20%.
+LUCID is becoming a reality
and worse, I still have no idea or estimate on delivery other than 2nd Half of 2022 which is 2 years later than the original delivery date proposed when placing the order.

I've given up for a Model S delivery in near term, speculating they won't come this year to EU, so ordered a Model Y instead, will keep reservation and maybe switch when/if delivery occurs.
I almost pulled a trigger on a white Y last week but then thought of the chance where Berlin made Y’s might flood Europe soon at cheaper prices(no import tax) and crash the used Shanghai MY market price - did I do wrong 🤔

I almost pulled a trigger on a white Y last week but then thought of the chance where Berlin made Y’s might flood Europe soon at cheaper prices(no import tax) and crash the used Shanghai MY market price - did I do wrong 🤔
For me it was about Swedish tax changes, deliveries after june will have higher taxes, so I guess my resale value will be fine, if nothing changes. Really need a car to this summer, so the Model Y will be fine for a european trip. If Model S comes, well even better!

I doubt the prices will be cheaper for model Y. Having said that, I will go for model Y only once it has 4680cells equipped later this year from Berlin unit. For now with what I can recall, they will be importing cell packs from Shanghai to put along with Model Y.

Another Model S registered in Norway, that makes 3 Model S and 1 Model X, lets that means more testing, and Tesla com keep the 2 semestrer promise.

Resgistration: Sjekk kjøretøyopplysninger
Any actual pictures or sightings? Would be interesting to learn if any other markets like NL perhaps have had test models/batches as well- wonder why all refresh testing is Norway centred.