Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest flyover doesn't show much Model S/X inventory, the video from a few days ago didn't have many of them standing around either, so unlikely that a large amount of cars made it onto that boat..

Spotted a few EU models (row A9) on the parking lot ready to get on a truck. So looks like at least some of them are being transported out. Let's wait and see! 🤞

Screenshot 2022-10-25 at 00.44.20.png

Reactions: zoomer0056
Given that both of the cars that showed up in Germany had Dutch license plates (one yellow registered one, one green dealer plate), did some quick digging in the database of the Dutch car authority. A whole bunch of MSLR's also show up in the data, all with unique license plates but other than that the same data (red MSLR, confirmed by price and peak power numbers listed in car details)

You can check car details based on license plate (first column) here: OVI: RDW Kentekencheck

1666655000228.png

And another ship arrived in SFO, potentially for Europe!

Unfortunately this one is now on its way to Taipei, we'll need some more patience.. :confused:

Reactions: MrHopsing
Unfortunately this one is now on its way to Taipei, we'll need some more patience.. :confused:
Yeah, hopefully we can all get them this year. If not I'm canceling my plaid because of taxes that's coming next year here in Norway.

Reactions: zoomer0056
So I did the payment, and of course my bank put the wrong order number for the wire transfer. Talked to Tesla, they will fix it (hopefully). Where is the world were people can pay for whatever they want themselves without going through any random bank account managers who can’t read a f*** wire transfer form ? I mean, please let me do whatever I want with my money ffs !!

So I did the payment, and of course my bank put the wrong order number for the wire transfer. Talked to Tesla, they will fix it (hopefully). Where is the world were people can pay for whatever they want themselves without going through any random bank account managers who can’t read a f*** wire transfer form ? I mean, please let me do whatever I want with my money ffs !!
The rest of Europe?

Reactions: MrHopsing
There seems to be a lot of anticipation regarding Pier 80 in SFO and potential carriers docking there to load S/X Plaids for transport to Europe. However, didn't Tesla optimize the transport path from Fremont to Europe years ago, transporting the cars to the US east coast and then shipping across the Atlantic from there somewhere? (presumably in smaller batches than shipments from SFO Pier 80)

As been told on this thread, some of Israel’s S/X orders got VINs about a week ago, and no ships from the east coast had been observed latley!
So I think, at least for this quarter, Tesla is shipping from the west coast (which we have 2 ships that already set sail from).
Just my thoughts on that, no real evidence thou

As been told on this thread, some of Israel’s S/X orders got VINs about a week ago, and no ships from the east coast had been observed latley!
So I think, at least for this quarter, Tesla is shipping from the west coast (which we have 2 ships that already set sail from).
Just my thoughts on that, no real evidence thou
Which ships? Any inbound to Zeebrugge?

There seems to be a lot of anticipation regarding Pier 80 in SFO and potential carriers docking there to load S/X Plaids for transport to Europe. However, didn't Tesla optimize the transport path from Fremont to Europe years ago, transporting the cars to the US east coast and then shipping across the Atlantic from there somewhere? (presumably in smaller batches than shipments from SFO Pier 80)

But before the model S and X were shipped to Europe unassembled. On the one hand the battery and motors and on the other hand the body of the vehicle. Now the car is supposed to come fully assembled and so they can ship it directly from San Francisco by ship.